• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    At this point, I’m not even concerned with whether masks work or don’t work. The WHO issued a statement in the past day or so which said the virus is here to stay. No vaccine or mask mandate will end with the virus being completely eradicated. Like the flu, this will be something we deal with forever. So are we going to wearing masks forever? If not, we may as well end them now.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    At this point, I’m not even concerned with whether masks work or don’t work. The WHO issued a statement in the past day or so which said the virus is here to stay. No vaccine or mask mandate will end with the virus being completely eradicated. Like the flu, this will be something we deal with forever. So are we going to wearing masks forever? If not, we may as well end them now.
    You mean the virus isn’t going to disappear like a fart in the wind? Well crap.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The WHO also said,
    "I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution
    Smile and grin at the change all around
    Pick up my guitar and play
    Just like yesterday
    Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again"

Yet, here we are... ;)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

i find this excerpt most disturbing:

“We would like to be a model” to other organizations and business around country, Psaki said of the federal workforce. The AP-NORC poll found 55% of Americans in favor of requiring government workers to be fully vaccinated, compared with 21% opposed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

“We would like to be a model” to other organizations and business around country, Psaki said of the federal workforce. The AP-NORC poll found 55% of Americans in favor of requiring government workers to be fully vaccinated, compared with 21% opposed.

Even in 1984 they didn't require the subjects to be injected with experimental concoctions.

INGSOC is now less oppressive than the US government.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Yes, because it's always best to use polls to direct public policy lol.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have finally decided that I am 100% behind a mask mandate

I cut some Jalapenos in half to decor and take the seeds out for making jalapeno poppers on the grill with bacon wrapped around them of course and I were crying and sneezing and sniffling the whole time

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have finally decided that I am 100% behind a mask mandate

I cut some Jalapenos in half to decor and take the seeds out for making jalapeno poppers on the grill with bacon wrapped around them of course and I were crying and sneezing and sniffling the whole time
    I think we should just ban Jalapeños. If it saves you from just one sneeze or snifle, it'll be worth it

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    First masks and now this... when will it stop.

SxV7eoJ.jpg

Top Bottom