• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Being behind a slow driver on a two lane road in a no passing zone. A bonus is when they ride their brakes constantly.

Even better is when they speed up when you get to a passing zone and to top that, when they speed up while you are passing.

Recently stuck behind a car doing 48 in a 55, had to hit 80+ to get by then was running 60+ and not pulling away...

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    You guys are a bunch of snowflakes if minor traffic annoyances make your blood boil.

Yep, I drive 30 west bound from Valpo every day coming home from work. Some days it's chill. Other days like today traffic was super busy. Then the lady driving behind me, then getting ahead of me making aggressive moves in an out of traffic to get no where. Just have to take a deep breath and stay cool.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep, I drive 30 west bound from Valpo every day coming home from work. Some days it's chill. Other days like today traffic was super busy. Then the lady driving behind me, then getting ahead of me making aggressive moves in an out of traffic to get no where. Just have to take a deep breath and stay cool.

Hopefully by this time of the year, it's dark and you're not driving into that evening sun? OMG that's the worst.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

It may be 2019, but I'm still offended by being called a "lady".

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Judge Dismisses Charges Against Democratic Activist Who Allegedly Engaged In Oral Sex With Mentally Disabled Student

A judge dismissed charges Thursday against a Democratic activist who allegedly engaged in oral sex with a Muslim, mentally disabled student as a school employee.

Judge Alexis G. Krot of Michigan’s 31st District Court dismissed all charges against 37-year-old Ibrahim Aljahim. Krot noted in October that Aljahim, who is connected in Michigan politics, helped her become elected to the bench.

Cliff's notes version: The community liasion for a Michigan school, and noted Democratic activist, allegedly gets a mentally disabled student to give him a hummer, and a judge, who the activist helped to get elected, drops the charges.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/21/michigan-judge-sex-school-employee/

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Plumbing issues.

Yeah, plumbing can get real interesting. The good thing for me is I know my skills and limitations when it comes to plumbing. God bless my dad. He used to say it's good to get to know a trusted auto mechanic and plumber. So true!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Judge Dismisses Charges Against Democratic Activist Who Allegedly Engaged In Oral Sex With Mentally Disabled Student

Cliff's notes version: The community liasion for a Michigan school, and noted Democratic activist, allegedly gets a mentally disabled student to give him a hummer, and a judge, who the activist helped to get elected, drops the charges.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/21/michigan-judge-sex-school-employee/

OK this sets the blood boiling.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Catch them. Hold them. Prove innocent/guilty. Release or sentence to a full term under existing laws.
    No more catch and release.

I get why we need to have judges be able to have flexibility in sentencing. There are times when leniency is in order or there are mitigating circumstances that need to be considered in the sentencing...I get it and we need that. But this crap (assuming the cliff notes is fair) drives people to take that flexibility away and force things. Injustice breeds injustice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get why we need to have judges be able to have flexibility in sentencing. There are times when leniency is in order or there are mitigating circumstances that need to be considered in the sentencing...I get it and we need that. But this crap (assuming the cliff notes is fair) drives people to take that flexibility away and force things. Injustice breeds injustice.

Truth.

Crimes against a child...especially a challenged child, should see no leniency. None.

Top Bottom