• ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are worse things when flying.

f434f5cc78d9ef915aed8d071e8ab894

I have yet to meet the person brave enough to do that to the seat I was sitting in. That has to be a joke.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.

I thought Indiana had a special federal exemption for turn signal usage...

Great thread...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Blood boil.....I'm on lisinopril, so I'm keeping the pressure in check.

I find it highly annoying when people choose to live in an area that gets cold weather and snow incessantly complain about cold weather and snow.

Related- people wishing their life away pining for summer in the winter and winter in the summer...or Christmas in October...or November.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.

My wife's father hates that too, but he calms states "they must not have made them that year."

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Running brights all the time. Around here it is 40% 0f oncoming cars with the brights on. Makes me crazy.

The new LED headlights the factory is installing in everything is worse than brights! My '17 GMC has them and it's not uncommon to have several people flip their lights at me in the course of my daily commute. It is rather satisfying though when I hit them back with the LED high beams. I swear I've seen eyeballs in oncoming cars explode when I return the favor.:laugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Blood boil.....I'm on lisinopril, so I'm keeping the pressure in check.

I find it highly annoying when people choose to live in an area that gets cold weather and snow incessantly complain about cold weather and snow.

Related- people wishing their life away pining for summer in the winter and winter in the summer...or Christmas in October...or November.

I'll try to tone it down a little more when you're in the 'hood.:laugh: Although I have learned to make the best of it in the 20 years I've had to deal with it.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There are worse things when flying.

f434f5cc78d9ef915aed8d071e8ab894

I have yet to meet the person brave enough to do that to the seat I was sitting in. That has to be a joke.

There is a facebook page that has a flight attendant posting pics of stupid things people do.
    This is pretty tame compared to some.

"Oh stewardess, may I have a clean fork please? I seem to have buried mine up to the hilt in someone's foot."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The new LED headlights the factory is installing in everything is worse than brights! My '17 GMC has them and it's not uncommon to have several people flip their lights at me in the course of my daily commute. It is rather satisfying though when I hit them back with the LED high beams. I swear I've seen eyeballs in oncoming cars explode when I return the favor.:laugh:

Yes. I know this but I am referring to earlier cars that are definitely running the bright lights. On a well lit street. Idiots.
    The new lamps have a very specific light they emit.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Even better are the ****ty aftermarket LED lamps that throw a retina-searing scatter of light everywhere but on the road. Add in the folks that NEVER adjust their headlamps, and the idiots that can't figure out with the little blue (or green) indicator on their dash means, and I end up doing the courtesy "flash flash" a dozen times in my 15 minute trip.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm 10 min late to a doctor's appointment and they charge me $40 and I have to reschedule. The doctor is running 2 hours behind and I sit and wait with no discount.

Top Bottom