• ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Pft. There was NOTHING wrong with Jehrico. :D

The biggest thing wrong with Jericho was that they canceled it.

Saw the premier of TWD last night. Thought it was good, though we missed the first 10 minutes, so I don't know why the sheriff was shot, or what happened before then.

So far so good in my opinion.

If I were in college, we'd already have made a drinking game off the head shots. Shoot a zombie, down a shot...

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The biggest thing wrong with Jericho was that they canceled it.

Saw the premier of TWD last night. Thought it was good, though we missed the first 10 minutes, so I don't know why the sheriff was shot, or what happened before then.

So far so good in my opinion.

If I were in college, we'd already have made a drinking game off the head shots. Shoot a zombie, down a shot...

Watch the preview and it's got the scene on their. This show looks EXCELLENT. I'll have to find it online or buy it when it comes out.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    +1

What a great show, It might look like 28 days later because some of the folks who made them, Romero,etc assisted them in this production.

Now I don't get into "series" very much but Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead will bring me back to the TV on Sunday nights. I hope the show dont cancel like others I have gotten into, such as HBO's Carnival:dunno:
    Its frustrating when your favorite shows off the air....

Cant wait till the next episode:rockwoot::ar15::popcorn:

AMC-Zombie-Grass-WM-560.jpg

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Looks pretty good so far. other than the whole "make sure a round is chambered and the safety is off" on a glock.:):

LOL'd at this eventhough it's possible. :D

Most important lesson learned: suppressors are necessary in the zombie apocalypse.

I was thinking the same thing!

I was disappointed that he was carrying a revolver. I wonder who called him on the radio at the end???

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Guessing he was carrying his revolver due to it being his service revolver (confidence). Caught the Glock thing too. Wonder how long he was in the hospital before he woke up, judging from the flowers probably a week. Not sure how long he would survive without h2o.

Guessing the voice over the radio was someone in a building high up watching him jump in the tank. Maybe a service member that can then tell him how to drive it.

Thought it was very good for a series. The extras on Ondemand are a pretty good watch. I think this might be one of my favorite things to watch this fall.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guessing he was carrying his revolver due to it being his service revolver (confidence). Caught the Glock thing too. Wonder how long he was in the hospital before he woke up, judging from the flowers probably a week. Not sure how long he would survive without h2o.

Guessing the voice over the radio was someone in a building high up watching him jump in the tank. Maybe a service member that can then tell him how to drive it.

Thought it was very good for a series. The extras on Ondemand are a pretty good watch. I think this might be one of my favorite things to watch this fall.

Going by the season previews after the first episode and the way the zombies were gathering around the other vehicles, I'm guessing the person on the radio was some random kid/young adult that was holed up in the other vehicles. :dunno:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Going by the season previews after the first episode and the way the zombies were gathering around the other vehicles, I'm guessing the person on the radio was some random kid/young adult that was holed up in the other vehicles. :dunno:

I figured they were in one of the buildings :dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I though the scenes were the black guy was watching what I am assuming to be his zombie-fied wife through the scope were extremely freaky and tense. Love the show, hopefully it stays as interesting as the premier.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I though the scenes were the black guy was watching what I am assuming to be his zombie-fied wife through the scope were extremely freaky and tense. Love the show, hopefully it stays as interesting as the premier.

One of the best and most human scenes I've seen on TV in a long time.

Can't leave his wife... can't bring himself to give the love of his life the mercy he knows she and he both need. Watched her die, watched her come back as a monster, placing not only himself but their son at risk because he can't stop loving his wife.

What if he kills her, and a cure is found?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    One of the best and most human scenes I've seen on TV in a long time.

Can't leave his wife... can't bring himself to give the love of his life the mercy he knows she and he both need. Watched her die, watched her come back as a monster, placing not only himself but their son at risk because he can't stop loving his wife.

What if he kills her, and a cure is found?

Just one reason why this show is awesome!

Top Bottom