• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My pictures never look all fancy like some people.
    I have very little skills, but a little bit of effort goes a long way. A smartphone with a good built in camera and I try different areas of the house with different lighting to see what looks better. And try to keep my feet and the toilet out of the picture....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have very little skills, but a little bit of effort goes a long way. A smartphone with a good built in camera and I try different areas of the house with different lighting to see what looks better. And try to keep my feet and the toilet out of the picture....
    But we really do need to examine your toenails....

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Forgive me father for I have siged, it’s been over a year since I last siged, but the evil lure of the sig darkness grabbed me and pulled me to her bosom… I’m sorry father, I shall go forth and sig no more!

Attachments

• 38A232D8-ABD9-4DFE-924A-39965D1E5629.jpeg
      38A232D8-ABD9-4DFE-924A-39965D1E5629.jpeg
      570.8 KB · Views: 12

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

The Legend Continues​

The original P226-XFIVE quickly became known the world over as the ultimate target pistol. Now SIG Custom Works is bringing that same legendary performance and precision back with an all new P226-XFIVE. Based on the venerable P226 platform, this 9mm Single-Action Only pistol is designed for maximum performance with a 5-inch bull barrel and a stainless steel frame delivering smooth, flawless action and unrivaled accuracy.
    The P226-XFIVE can be adapted to any shooter's preference with a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull. The adjustable Dawson-style rear sight plate can be removed to direct-mount a ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, or any other optic using the standard PRO footprint.
    The P226-XFIVE is a Custom Works production release and comes with three 20-round steel magazines with alloy base pads.

LEARN MORE AND FIND A DEALER
    ALSO AVAILABLE: The All-New P226-XFIVE CLASSIC
    Like the new P226-XFIVE, the CLASSIC also features the XSeries optic-ready slide, 5-inch bull barrel and fully adjustable trigger. In addition, the pistol features custom Hogue Cocobolo grips with an alloy magwell.

VIDEOS: P320-XFIVE Product Features​

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

The Legend Continues​

The original P226-XFIVE quickly became known the world over as the ultimate target pistol. Now SIG Custom Works is bringing that same legendary performance and precision back with an all new P226-XFIVE. Based on the venerable P226 platform, this 9mm Single-Action Only pistol is designed for maximum performance with a 5-inch bull barrel and a stainless steel frame delivering smooth, flawless action and unrivaled accuracy.
    The P226-XFIVE can be adapted to any shooter's preference with a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull. The adjustable Dawson-style rear sight plate can be removed to direct-mount a ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, or any other optic using the standard PRO footprint.
    The P226-XFIVE is a Custom Works production release and comes with three 20-round steel magazines with alloy base pads.

ALSO AVAILABLE: The All-New P226-XFIVE CLASSIC
    Like the new P226-XFIVE, the CLASSIC also features the XSeries optic-ready slide, 5-inch bull barrel and fully adjustable trigger. In addition, the pistol features custom Hogue Cocobolo grips with an alloy magwell.

VIDEOS: P320-XFIVE Product Features​

Why do they do this to me?!?!?

It’s just beautiful.
    Love my SAO Legion, though, and that will do fine. For now…

Top Bottom