• T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    is that a wc carry grip? i'd like to put my bid in if it's for sale
    It is. It has a WC Tungsten grip weight kit installed as well. I was gonna keep for it a future build, but let me think about it for a bit. If I decide to sell it, I'll send you a PM.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Speaking of P320 grips, was in Bare Arms in noblesville yesterday and they had some beautiful P320 grips. They had started out as Sig OEM I would assume, but had a stippling job that was just right and some nice coloring.
    Done by ZR Tactical. If I didn’t love my AXG so much I would definitely go that way.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Speaking of P320 grips, was in Bare Arms in noblesville yesterday and they had some beautiful P320 grips. They had started out as Sig OEM I would assume, but had a stippling job that was just right and some nice coloring.
    Done by ZR Tactical. If I didn’t love my AXG so much I would definitely go that way.
    i keep saying i'm going to check out bare arms. i might ride up there this weekend

unless i buy a 10.5" 300 blk i have my eye on.

"i don't need therapy...i need more arms"

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Interesting. It was a few years ago, before WC released their modules and I contacted ZR about doing a 365 module and at that time the response was:

"Please contact GrayGuns. They offer the laser service and we have an operating agreement with them and will not copy their designs."

I didn't want to copy the design so much as have a customized module with better texture.

I've since gone with WC modules on most everything.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Interesting. It was a few years ago, before WC released their modules and I contacted him about doing a 365 module and at that time the response was:

"Please contact GrayGuns. They offer the laser service and we have an operating agreement with them and will not copy their designs."

I didn't want to copy the design so much as have a customized module with better texture.

I've since gone with WC modules on most everything.
    Yep, I’m kind of like ‘anything but original’. WC or of course the AXG, but even then I’m putting LOK Veloce palm swell grips on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom