• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Go get them gentleman

Love the WC 320 modules. I have a grey guns 365 module on one of my 365's that I picked up from a fellow INGO'er some time back but been wanting an XL sized module (I know these are the same size as a 365 with 12 round mag, but prefer that size without the mag sleeve and just the flat floor plate, so will likely pick one of these very soon).

The WC modules are less expensive than the GG offerings as well and not a lot more than a factory XL module, so that's a plus.

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Apparently Wilson Combat made the grip circumference slightly smaller as well as texture the grip frames, definitely want to get one in hand before I buy one now TBH.

vuwWsfc.jpg

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    So not super happy with my Carry Legion so far. Specifically the accuracy. It just doesn't seem to have it. Now, could it be me? It certainly could. The other day at the range I was getting very disgusted trying to shoot Freestyle 25 yard groups and barely keeping them all on the B8 replacement center. Thinking man I am really screwing it up today I grabbed my Walther Q5 out of the case and put 5 rounds downrange into what would be a pretty typical group for me with that gun called flyer and all. The Sig gets nowhere close to that.
    PXL_20220116_193610014.MP.jpg

Top Bottom