• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I know there are folks on here that eat the lowest form of pig that being BACON. Nothing more than a carrier for salt and diffrent flavored smoke’s and degrees of sweetness. A good slice of ham is twice as valuable and lately half the price.
    Anyway probably not the best bacon around if there is such a thing as Good Bacon. This is at save-a-lot. $2.50 lb. price is good till 11/23 1668251641321.png

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    Why are you downing bacon. Those are all irregular cuts. The taste is a little off also. Try a box before stocking up.

It is nice that it's a full pound. I use it to mix in with other things.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I’m kind of the equivalent of a meat eater turned vegan but I just hate on bacon these days. Loved it at one time but not since it makes me swell like a hog and hard to breath. Loved it with eggs up and black pepper in a cast iron pan fried just enough to turn the fat clear and egg yolks white. 6 eggs up, 5 slices of bacon or ham steak, 3 slices of toast with some smuckers, small glass of OJ large glass of whole milk was-is the correct ration.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I once (many times) topped a ham Sammy with bacon just to prove to myself it was just as delicious as I thought it would be.....................good times (my heart feels weird).

Love me a genocide omelette too (chicken omelette).

My point is **** it, I ain't dying hungry, lol.
    "Genocide omelette". I love it!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I’m kind of the equivalent of a meat eater turned vegan but I just hate on bacon these days.

So attacking your vegan lifestyle is not only fair game,but an appropriate response to your hate of 4lb of corn turned into one of the most delicious flavorful and wonderful foods?

Asking for a friend. start.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom