• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No, it didn't. It was a blip on the news.

I'm not criticizing Rand's efforts. I just don't think it had an effect worth the effort.
    Well, the effort caused "Rand Paul" to be the #1 most searched topic on Google on Wednesday, per Google Trends. If building his name and reputation has value, he is on the right track.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    577896_10151340139860197_2002541858_n.jpg

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    It was the #1 trending topic on Twitter. Nationally AND worldwide. That, in my opinion, is more important that any piece CNN, MSNBC, or Fox could put out. He reached way more people then those outlets ever would through Twitter alone. Plus it's got libs panties in a bunch and quite a few blogs/forums applauding his actions.

No, it didn't. It was a blip on the news.

I'm not criticizing Rand's efforts. I just don't think it had an effect worth the effort.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    McCain is clarifying that the GOP is still over-run with freedom hating neocons like himself. The Pauls, Cruz, and Amash are the black sheep of the party. The Establishment will fight to suppress them by any means necessary.

Angry McCain ups ante, calls Paul, Cruz 'wacko birds'

Mr. Miyagi: Daniel-san, ... Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later, get squish just like grape. Here, political beliefs, same thing. Either you conservative do "yes", or conservative "no". You conservative "guess so", just like grape. Understand?

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Mr. Miyagi: Daniel-san, ... Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later, get squish just like grape. Here, political beliefs, same thing. Either you conservative do "yes", or conservative "no". You conservative "guess so", just like grape. Understand?

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

Exactly. The amazing thing is that McStupid apparently didn't learn a thing from the 2008 election.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Rand Paul, just did what needed to be done, FINALLY a republican standing up for the PEOPLE, this was awesome, this was great, this is exactly what is needed, they all need to stand up to obama and tell him it is NOT RIGHT to kill americans with drones sitting in a cafe! , mccain is not a republican, just has an R after his name. Even the media is freaking out at rand paul, they cant understand what happened, they cant even trash him since they cant be seen to be FOR drone killing americans. this is HUGE for republicans. the left wins by standing up for what they believe in no matter what, they will lie cheat and steal or now kill to get what they want, imagine if the republicans had this same passion. there would be no democrat party.

Top Bottom