Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm gonna end up throwing out 4 of the maple sausage patties I had. They sounded better than they were.
    You can’t power through? I always hate throwing stuff away. The wife went through an experimental stage and made a couple pretty crappy dishes… I went ahead and ate them… of course there were more reasons than waste for doing it….

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You can’t power through? I always hate throwing stuff away. The wife went through an experimental stage and made a couple pretty crappy dishes… I went ahead and ate them… of course there were more reasons than waste for doing it….
    Life's too short to eat things I don't like. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning guys! I hit a button or something on my laptop keyboard and now the computer is reading the posts out loud. I had to mute it since I don't want to wake up the hubby.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Apparently, Microsoft Edge has a read aloud feature and I accidentally activated it. I found how to turn it off.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So I see today is national sons day... a couple days ago it was national daughters day...
    who the eff comes up with this s....
    I didn't post for either of them so that probably makes me a bad mom. Saturday was national ghost hunting day and national cherries jubilee day, along with several other things. My mom has this interactive tablet thing that Anthem sent her...supposed to be a companion for old people. I see it as a scam to get more money...this is a free trial but they will start charging in December. She has had it a few months already so either it is free or my sister is paying for it and telling her it is free. I don't see it as something she needs. She talks to it instead of talking to dad and he spends his time napping in his recliner cause he is so bored. Anyway, she has started asking "Buddy" the dog that talks to her on the tablet...what national day it is on a daily basis.

It does remind her to take her meds, to get up and walk around, etc. but she has never had an issue with taking her meds on time or moving around a bit here and there throughout the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom