The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Today I read that Trump is pushing for an expansion of the EIC.

I cannot help but wonder much bigger the out of control federal government is going to be in four years regardless of which of these clowns is elected.

Was that his mention of guaranteed paid maternity leave, while he pretended that it will be free?

Oh no wait you said EIC... so 2 new taxes basically

The maternity leave is supposed to come from UIC so employers' federal tax will go up which means everybody gets a paycut.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You don't think people are being spoonfed Trump hysteria by the main stream liberal media and they are eating it up do you?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Serious question: If you hate foreigners, then you can be called a xenophobe. Apparently, that is deplorable. What is the term if you hate your fellow Americans? My first thought was elitist, but that means that you think that you are better than others. Not the same thing. So, what is the proper term to describe that aspect of Hillary?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Serious question: If you hate foreigners, then you can be called a xenophobe. Apparently, that is deplorable. What is the term if you hate your fellow Americans? My first thought was elitist, but that means that you think that you are better than others. Not the same thing. So, what is the proper term to describe that aspect of Hillary?

Fifth Columnist?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    She called 10s of millions of Americans "not American". Given the context, it was crystal clear she wasn't addressing illegal immigrants who are actually non-American. She certainly has those other negative qualities, but I'm still looking for a proper term for her hatred of actual Americans.

"Fifth Column" is pretty close, but that describes traitors, not hatred. The left has generated plenty of hatred-terms over time to "other" Americans- xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc. I guess that is the problem, the people who best fit what I'm talking about are the ones modifying the language. If she was a Republican, I can guarantee that some term would suddenly appear across the media simultaneously to "other" those who would deny Americans their legitimacy.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know if she hates the rest of us as much as she looks down upon us. I would say narcissism and hubris
    She looks at us with utter contempt. To her we're the enemy. If I were to pick an adjective to describe the relationship she has with non-democrats, I think it would be "adversarial".

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    She looks at us with utter contempt. To her we're the enemy. If I were to pick an adjective to describe the relationship she has with non-democrats, I think it would be "adversarial".
    True, but I don't consider that an insult. She is my enemy. She wants power to the government. As does Trump. There own "good ideas" supercede any ideas of liberty or morality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rumor going around today that Trump is considering Peter Thiel for SCOTUS.

(Hint: Major SJW... which, if true, would be disastrous for the highest court in the land.)

Granted, Trump team is denying it... and the rumor came from Thiel. Which doesn't mean much... could be completely true.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's gotta be wrong.

Dude isn't (and from what I can tell hasn't been) a practicing lawyer. He's an investment guy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I hate to pull the "consider the source" card, but on this one, it adds to the suspicion. It just smells like a blatant attempt to link Trump with unmitigated profit-seeking.

Not saying it isn't a valid link. Just saying that it seems a YUGE stretch in this instance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom