Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What's the occasion?

My momma just got remarried so we're having a big family pitch in tomorrow. Not sure where I'm going for it though. My sister just bought a new place out by Paragon and I have no idea how to get there. Apparently GPS won't get you there and she is terrible with directions

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My momma just got remarried so we're having a big family pitch in tomorrow. Not sure where I'm going for it though. My sister just bought a new place out by Paragon and I have no idea how to get there. Apparently GPS won't get you there and she is terrible with directions

If you can find it on google maps you might be able to get the coordinates for your GPS, or you could just print the map.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    First batch of s'mores bombs in the oven. My poor kitchen looks like something out of those "restaurants from hell" shows. There is flour and powdered sugar everywhere and more dishes in the sink than I knew I even owned

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I suggest you leave now then. trial and error will get you there, eventually. biggrin.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom