• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    RK is a whole different animal. When shopping for what it has that other big boxes don't, who cares if it's dingy. K-Mart was trying to occupy the same retail space as WM and Meijer without better prices and with an even more unpleasant shopping experience than WM (imagine that).

Now, if the same town has a RK, Blain's Farm and Fleet and a Big "R" (or whatever they are now).....

They certainly don’t mind the pot-hole riddled parking lot either. :):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This...for a disease with a .58% mortality rate, and a huge number of those being in nursing homes.

It's a cryin' shame. It really is.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They've got a location at Bluff and Southport too. Did that one close as well? I've never eaten there, but DoggyMama used to like them.

I ate there once and wasn't impressed. It's not bad, just with so many options not good enough for me to seek out again.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I used to like Roscoe’s tacos back in the late 90’s.
    I went a couple of times over the last 10 years at different locations and was disappointed each time. Decided to not got back any more.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to like Roscoe’s tacos back in the late 90’s.
    I went a couple of times over the last 10 years at different locations and was disappointed each time. Decided to not got back any more.

I went in one time, planning to eat there, but I found their menu to be so confusing that I left without ordering. If I remember right it was because of the way they named the menu items. I didn't want to have to go through the whole thing asking what was in each one.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    https://fox59.com/news/city-market-threatens-to-evict-barber-cutting-hair-during-shutdown-order/

the management of the City Market became aware by late afternoon Thursday that Barrett was back to cutting hair and served her with a letter threatening to terminate the shop’s lease for violating the mayor’s emergency order which is punishable by a $2500 fine.

Note they took her rent money, though.

...$2000 in rent and utilities she’s paid to the City Market despite the ordered shutdown

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Top Bottom