Btown Rural

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, if it was up to her, we'd live in a police state.
    That doesn't seem to be true:

My take: She's a politician so she has to say dumb stuff she doesn't believe in.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Update. Stacked Pickle owner files for bankruptcy after being forced to close all restaurants.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Case in point, some of the worst service I ever had was for a party of 6 at a top 1/3 tier restaurant. It was SO bad I had considered no tip at all. Turns out for parties of 6 or more they included a mandatory 20% tip (this was 10 years ago when I would have considered 20% to be above and beyond).

We all ordered salads, soups, drinks, steaks, seafood, etc, etc. The worst service I've ever had, maybe anywhere, and she still got I think about a $60 tip out of me.

I was pissed. It was a double mother's day celebration, which she ruined, but I didn't want to make it worse by speaking to a manager.

What it did do is drop that place from one of everybody's favorites on down to... I don't think I ever went back again. I should. Their food was good when properly written on the ticket and served correctly.

You judge service at a restaurant on the busiest restaurant day of the year, got it...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...Matt Frey has managed to keep his Bub’s Burgers & Ice Cream restaurants in business throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, including through the sudden ban on in-person dining in the spring of 2020 and the uncertainty that followed. But now another crisis has emerged: Frey can’t keep his restaurants fully staffed. And neither can many other businesses...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Two weeks to bend the curve has resulted in Eric The Great extending emergency orders for a year and a half. A governor. A year and half. Emergency orders extended. A good server at a high-end restaurant or bar makes good money. A server at Mug n' Bun would probably prefer a guaranteed hourly wage. Tipping a lawyer is probably illegal in some courtrooms.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Great. I am trying to purchase a used utility trailer from a guy who lost the title. And he is not overly interested in going through the hassle of getting a replacement.

This just adds more angst to him wanting to get it done. I might not ever get that trailer, lol.

Top Bottom