• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Looking at getting a Creality CR-10 Smart Pro for my birthday, where and what filament is everyone using?
    filament depends on what you want to print. I love printing Atomic's petg, just everyday printing, i'm using jesse pla from printed solid.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Just got my Ender 3 back in working order I hope. Does anyone have any interesting (or boring lol) projects they're working on? I'm planning on printing some tool organizers inspired by @Mounty09
    I just finished designing a can holder that has snap off knuckles.

I’m about to start the Nt-79 after I finish some smaller projects for kids and work.

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I haven't posted in here in a very long time but here's a couple of pieces that I 3D printed for my truck.

Custom three gauge holder for the top of the dash and a switch panel that bolts in place of the ashtray assembly.

Attachments

• 20230307_182856.jpg
      20230307_182856.jpg
      655.3 KB · Views: 10

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I've borrowed some other arduino workstation design from Dimwit-Dave on thingiverse and tweaked it to add a few more features. Will be able to hold an arduino uno or mega in the upper left corner, 5v power supply upper right, 830 pin bread board in the middle, and 8 channel 5v relay module on the bottom. I'm still working on printing it, my printer been problematic for the last good while(since extruder change)...

Arduinoworkstation.JPG

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Almost perfect except the layer shift...not sure why that happened but it's not terrible

View attachment 289058
    That looks fun, nice little proto'ing tray. What will those relays be controlling? Looks like you've used about all the I/O it's got.

I'm trying to learn how to control stepmotors/servos with a Pi. It's a sorta pricey hobbie now and component boards were hard to come by (covid era) until recently.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    That looks fun, nice little proto'ing tray. What will those relays be controlling? Looks like you've used about all the I/O it's got.

I'm trying to learn how to control stepmotors/servos with a Pi. It's a sorta pricey hobbie now and component boards were hard to come by (covid era) until recently.
    Those relays can switch 120/240v items on and off as long as they don't exceed 10 amps, so just about anything you'd want to play with. You can also do higher amperage 12v or less if you need more then the arduino uno r3 can output(max draw allowed on uno is 500mA iirc).

I wanted something that keeps it all together for ease of educating myself on the finer tools of arduino. I'm new to this...

I did come across a company giving away some of their arduino clone boards for shipping cost only, probably a scam but we'll see if they come in a week or so. Got one for me and one for my daughter...

I'd like to try some pancake stepper projects at some point when I graduate to that level...

Top Bottom