Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

First Look: Taurus Curve | Guns & Ammo

No iron sights. Curved grip. Built in light and laser. This should be interesting.

taurus_curve_2.jpg

the-all-new-taurus-curve-USA-made.jpg

taurus_curve_22.jpg

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Looks like the civilian Taser or that Kimber self defense thingy. Does it curve the other way for lefties? Or can you bend it to fit? I can see it now, heat gun and bend to fit gunsmiths popping up everywhere!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just found this. (Yes I know it's from Cheaper than Dirt but I ain't paying to watch it.)

[video=youtube_share;eDNm49q8pZo]http://youtu.be/eDNm49q8pZo[/video]

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Looks like they had the engineers ( and I use the term loosely) that designed the Pontiac Aztek and the Honda Element contribute. ( or Pontiac A**crack and Honda Excrement)

This gun is the the answer to a problem no one has.......EDIT: I see someone beat me to it.

Last edited:

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Looks like they had the engineers ( and I use the term loosely) that designed the Pontiac Aztek and the Honda Element contribute. ( or Pontiac A**crack and Honda Excrement)

This gun is the the answer to a problem no one has.......

To say no one has a problem concealing comfortably is false. Many people have comfort issues when starting out carrying. These are the type of people who would buy this.

Not to mention, this should theoretically conceal better than a similar sized gun without the curve.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I like the looks of it, may have to check them out when they start selling. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had any problems with Taurus firearms. I've owned several over the years and still own a PT111 & PT140pro.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    To say no one has a problem concealing comfortably is false. Many people have comfort issues when starting out carrying. These are the type of people who would buy this.

Not to mention, this should theoretically conceal better than a similar sized gun without the curve.

I am not saying no one has comfort issues. I am saying it is reminiscent of extra plastic engineered into something. The curve is a gimicky as we are all shaped a bit different. I can;t see this being more comfortable than any other pocket .380 in a pocket holster. Just one man's opinion....

And sorry to the Aztek and Element owners....no, no I'm not.......

Last edited:

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Top Bottom