The military is being intentionally undermined and disassembled. Illegals intended to backfill gaps created.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I have a son that pcs out of the USMC a few months ago.
    I dont believe he served with any foreign nationals, he and I will talk this weekend.
    I will be sure to ask him.
    Nothing like first hand knowledge and comparing notes. My guess is they will be siloed as much as possible. I also think they are still mostly in the setup phase. The flood will come over time if allowed.
    I have some friends in now too. Everything they talk about is consistent with an intentional disassembly and debilitation effort.
    One of them just came down with myocardidtis at 25 after injection. What he described to me (I instruct EFAF) sounded like a major cardiac event. Myocardidtis is death of heart muscle that never comes back. 50% in 5 years die without transplant.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Nothing like first hand knowledge and comparing notes. My guess is they will be siloed as much as possible. I also think they are still mostly in the setup phase. The flood will come over time if allowed.
    I have some friends in now too. Everything they talk about is consistent with an intentional disassembly and debilitation effort.
    One of them just came down with myocardidtis at 25 after injection. What he described to me (I instruct EFAF) sounded like a major cardiac event. Myocardidtis is death of heart muscle that never comes back. 50% in 5 years die without transplant.

Mine made the comments, with all the vaccinations we get with overseas deployments, and after getting Anthrax and Yellow vacs, does it really matter now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Me too. What I am talking about is intentionally gutting the ranks, then flooding the zone with foreign nationals that will be much more tolerant of treasonous orders and objectives. Maybe we are not yet fully understanding the magnitude of what is being set up.

This is the primary reason I think the XM5 program was rushed through.

Russia can't afford to field body armor. China probably won't be able to afford to do so in a serious war.

But the American people have been buying a lot of it... I don't think the current year military, or plans for the future, are plans that seek to protect the US populace.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Normal people don't want to be forced injected with poison, rely upon mentally ill sexually confused people, be canon fodder for banker wars or fire upon their own population.

But many illegal border crossers will.

Really think Lloyd Austin wouldn't do it? Isn't doing it?

Open borders make more sense now?

Maybe we should force all detained illegal immigrants to join the Army, then invade Mexico, and waffle for a couple decades on an exit strategy. :@ya:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is the primary reason I think the XM5 program was rushed through.

Russia can't afford to field body armor. China probably won't be able to afford to do so in a serious war.

But the American people have been buying a lot of it... I don't think the current year military, or plans for the future, are plans that seek to protect the US populace.
    I'd like to add an addendum to this with this news story:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Me too. What I am talking about is intentionally gutting the ranks, then flooding the zone with foreign nationals that will be much more tolerant of treasonous orders and objectives. Maybe we are not yet fully understanding the magnitude of what is being set up.
    Nailed it. I've served with foreigners that had nothing but red white and blue running through their vain but I've also served with some who I wouldn't trust guarding the latrine. If ya recruit illegal why would they obey the rules when they couldn't follow them to just get in the county?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Mine made the comments, with all the vaccinations we get with overseas deployments, and after getting Anthrax and Yellow vacs, does it really matter now.
    I left my short-term memory in 2004 thanks to the Bioport and the anthrax vaccine. Never had an issue with Yellow Fever shot, that I know of...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I left my short-term memory in 2004 thanks to the Bioport and the anthrax vaccine. Never had an issue with Yellow Fever shot, that I know of...
    I had the anthrax series in 2007 without any apparent side effects. However, a nephew who joined the Illinois Guard at about the same time, after receiving in excess of 10 vaccinations at one time, developed Type I diabetes while in Basic Training. No history of diabetes in his family - or in his twin brother, for that matter.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I had the anthrax series in 2007 without any apparent side effects. However, a nephew who joined the Illinois Guard at about the same time, after receiving in excess of 10 vaccinations at one time, developed Type I diabetes while in Basic Training. No history of diabetes in his family - or in his twin brother, for that matter.
    My son that went to work for Triple Canopy was told with the vac's he was given in the MC he couldn't get hep B-C.
    I never heard that before.
    Mine talk about The Peanut Butter shot.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    .gov IS corrupt and rigged. Has been forever except meow it's gotten so bloated it needs redone. Only 25% believe thenbthat means 75% are allergic to truth / reality / true self- governing.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    .gov IS corrupt and rigged. Has been forever except meow it's gotten so bloated it needs redone. Only 25% believe thenbthat means 75% are allergic to truth / reality / true self- governing.
    Most people don't want to either 1) actively work to reform their government by carefully choosing candidates for elective offices and then holding them accountable for their actions OR 2) protest/disrupt/rebel/overthrow the current order. And it's hard to blame them for the latter.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Most people don't want to either 1) actively work to reform their government by carefully choosing candidates for elective offices and then holding them accountable for their actions OR 2) protest/disrupt/rebel/overthrow the current order. And it's hard to blame them for the latter.
    We will have earned what we tolerate. D1C9F822-C028-4EE8-9EE1-5D7EF5494A1E.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom