The military is being intentionally undermined and disassembled. Illegals intended to backfill gaps created.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    What's your point, sir? Our actions have consequences and the consequences are ours to bear. Why would we condone the murder of an innocent baby because of something we did? And, while you gloss over the responsibility of the boy/man who fathered the baby, in the past it wasn't so; the father was expected to provide for both the mother and the child.

As it happens, avoiding intercourse until marriage isn't an impossible task; it merely requires a modicum of self-control - something which, unfortunately, we've failed to pass on to our children.
    So now you have relegated women to a third class citizenship. Gotta have that man taking care of her and the children. lol

Your living in a fairytail life, way back then, women were having babys out of wedlock, abortions, divorces, we put them in the shadows so we didn't care about what we didnt see.

You should read a few more of my posts about a Fathers responsibly.

Heres a bit of my history sir.
    My father was given custody of his first two children in 1961 when my mom his wife left us.
    I am also a single father that raised two responsible young men thank you.
    They turn 23 and 25 next month, both enlisted after graduating HS. Neither have had to be involved with an abortion and neither have any children with making good decisions before having sex.
    I tought mine just like my father tought his children.
    I worry about my house, its my neighbors choice how they run their house.
    My family has not failed.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Can we keep the RvW discussion in the RvW thread?
    Well, we could, but this little side issue didn't start out being Roe vs Wade; it started out with me opining about WHY we - as a society - are having trouble both recruiting for our military, and why so many candidates are unsuitable.

Once we start going down the road that our civilian and military leadership are making immoral choices, and why they're doing so, we slide into the immorality of our society as a whole, and nothing in our society is more telling about its sickness than how we treat our unborn.

If anyone wants to switch back to another point about our military, I'm all for it, but don't accuse Christians of being more hypocritical than the rest of our society and expect me to ignore it.

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    Normal people don't want to be forced injected with poison, rely upon mentally ill sexually confused people, be canon fodder for banker wars or fire upon their own population.

But many illegal border crossers will.

Really think Lloyd Austin wouldn't do it? Isn't doing it?

Open borders make more sense now?

You can also look at our "elected" officials. How many foreigners do we now have in the Senate and House? Off the top of my head I can think of the Somalian by way of Minnesota, The Ukrainian by way of Indiana and and Ted Cruz of Canada by way of Texas. Then there's all the representatives with dual citizenship. Most likely our newest Indiana Secretary of State will be from Guatemala.

In 2007 Alex Jones produced the movie Endgame. When I first saw it I knew it was not only scary as hell but factual. It answered a lot of my questions I had over the way things were ran during the year I was in Baghdad '05-'06. One of the things he predicted in that movie is that foreigners would become the majority on our police forces. That's because they would have no problem beating the hell out of Americans because they don't share our values. As soon as the Somalian born cop shot that Australian women in Minneapolis his prediction came to mind.

Now I admit I don't study politics in other countries and I have pretty much given up on it here. My question is simple. Can I as a USA citizen move to Guatemala and hold office? Why does it appear like the US is the only country that allows this to happen?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You can also look at our "elected" officials. How many foreigners do we now have in the Senate and House? Off the top of my head I can think of the Somalian by way of Minnesota, The Ukrainian by way of Indiana and and Ted Cruz of Canada by way of Texas. Then there's all the representatives with dual citizenship. Most likely our newest Indiana Secretary of State will be from Guatemala.

In 2007 Alex Jones produced the movie Endgame. When I first saw it I knew it was not only scary as hell but factual. It answered a lot of my questions I had over the way things were ran during the year I was in Baghdad '05-'06. One of the things he predicted in that movie is that foreigners would become the majority on our police forces. That's because they would have no problem beating the hell out of Americans because they don't share our values. As soon as the Somalian born cop shot that Australian women in Minneapolis his prediction came to mind.

Now I admit I don't study politics in other countries and I have pretty much given up on it here. My question is simple. Can I as a USA citizen move to Guatemala and hold office? Why does it appear like the US is the only country that allows this to happen?
    I wasn't aware that a candidate from Guatemala - a Guatemalan _citizen_ - was running for Secretary of State here in Indiana. In that case, the problem wouldn't be: is she Guatemalan, but is she a CITIZEN of the US. If she is, then she's a citizen, just like Spartz is a citizen and Ted Cruz is a citizen and you (presumably) and I are citizens and there IS no problem.

In my, admittedly limited, experience, people from foreign countries who've emigrated to the US AND obtained US citizenship - especially those from repressive cultures or governments - tend to be as patriotic or more patriotic about their adopted country than many of us native-born citizens. While obviously this isn't universal, as you've noticed with some of the Middle-Eastern emigrants, I think it's more true than not.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

One thing, Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen. Yes he was born in Canada but his mother was a US citizen who had obtained the age required to pass on natural born citizenship. And he renounced Canadian citizenship within months of finding out he had it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    :rolleyes: Show us on the doll where the Christians hurt you
    Nobody touched me.
    Most christians are no different than everyone else.

I grew up attending a church my grandparents were founding members thank you.
    I found better things to do, with two nights a week and sunday mornings.
    I dont need a book of morals to tell me whats right and whats wrong.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I notice that it was a Baptist organization that provided for your early care, such as it was, yet you hold animus toward Christians

You believe that children not yet born would be better off terminated simply because the prospective mother finds the idea inconvenient, rather than having the same chance at life that you were afforded

I'm not so sure that statement is correct

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nobody touched me.

I guess thousands of years of knowledge in philosophy is trumped by winging it, eh?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Nobody touched me.

If you don't need a book of morals to tell you what's right and what's wrong, what do you use to guide your choices? Yeah, we can pick at your statement in this context, but I'm curious to know what shapes your ideas of "right" and "wrong." Is it Pop-culture? What you've read online or seen on television or in the movies? Was it listening to some celebrity or politician? Or did your parents teach you "right" from "wrong?"

It seems pretty obvious to me that not everyone in every culture agrees on morality, but it can be instructive to learn WHY people believe what they believe.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I notice that it was a Baptist organization that provided for your early care, such as it was, yet you hold animus toward Christians

You believe that children not yet born would be better off terminated simply because the prospective mother finds the idea inconvenient, rather than having the same chance at life that you were afforded

I'm not so sure that statement is correct
    You seem to keep posting things I have never said.
    Now Keep up, I went to school with 60+- kids that lived at a Baptist Home for Children.

I grew up with my father. We were members if a Methodist Church.

Its none of anyones business what others do with their medical choices. Its hers and only her choice. It will always be her choice.
    Maybe just move past it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If you don't need a book of morals to tell you what's right and what's wrong, what do you use to guide your choices? Yeah, we can pick at your statement in this context, but I'm curious to know what shapes your ideas of "right" and "wrong." Is it Pop-culture? What you've read online or seen on television or in the movies? Was it listening to some celebrity or politician? Or did your parents teach you "right" from "wrong?"

It seems pretty obvious to me that not everyone in every culture agrees on morality, but it can be instructive to learn WHY people believe what they believe.
    Why do you care?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You seem to keep posting things I have never said.
    Now Keep up, I went to school with 60+- kids that lived at a Baptist Home for Children.

I grew up with my father. We were members if a Methodist Church.

Its none of anyones business what others do with their medical choices. Its hers and only her choice. It will always be her choice.
    Maybe just move past it.
    Now we are getting into RvW territory, but, from a moral standpoint, you're incorrect. You're treating the unborn baby as if it were an integral part of the mother's body instead of what has scientifically been shown - and has been known for thousands of years before science "proved" it - that the baby is its own separate entity from the moment of conception. So, unless the life of the mother is in jeopardy, it's not just _her_ "medical choice" to make.

And, of course, it also involves a "doctor" violating his or her Hippocratic Oath.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Why do you care?
    I care because it matters what you think and why. You've said you don't need to be told what's "right" and what's "wrong" because you already know. You appear to represent a whole school or moral thought and I'd like to know HOW you know what you know because it provides insight into a thought process foreign to mine and I'd like to understand it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Now we are getting into RvW territory, but, from a moral standpoint, you're incorrect. You're treating the unborn baby as if it were an integral part of the mother's body instead of what has scientifically been shown - and has been known for thousands of years before science "proved" it - that the baby is its own separate entity from the moment of conception. So, unless the life of the mother is in jeopardy, it's not just _her_ "medical choice" to make.

And, of course, it also involves a "doctor" violating his or her Hippocratic Oath.
    Thats your belief's, not mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom