The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just mentally cursed in my head.
    See King Arthur flour is a superior product to most other flour on the market, without any added things like titanium dioxide ect...many of the others have. It also simply works as it should and has never failed on anything I have tried making with it.

Now. Well. Bobs was already a no go for me( https://www.bobsredmill.com/dei-policy ) now, King Arthur is as well. I have some flour from an Indian store(made in India, from 5 grains), it works well for some things, but a plain general purpose white flour...that is not supporting this crap I have no clue where to turn. Any ideas?
    Sadly, it’s so ubiquitous it makes it almost impossible (certainly impractical) to boycott everyone.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I just mentally cursed in my head.
    See King Arthur flour is a superior product to most other flour on the market, without any added things like titanium dioxide ect...many of the others have. It also simply works as it should and has never failed on anything I have tried making with it.

Now. Well. Bobs was already a no go for me( https://www.bobsredmill.com/dei-policy ) now, King Arthur is as well. I have some flour from an Indian store(made in India, from 5 grains), it works well for some things, but a plain general purpose white flour...that is not supporting this crap I have no clue where to turn. Any ideas?

Why not maida (white flour) or atta (whole wheat flour) from the Indian market? I don't know about the additives in them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    fdcb793f-87c9-4af5-8cee-fded88373ad4_text.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thing is, it's like the people getting arrested are astonished the police are doing something about it. I hope they got rid of their Sorosicutor or they'll just be back on the street.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Do you think a few might have figured out that, one they won't be safe from what they have unleashed, and two it might be bad for business? Idiots.

Top Bottom