Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gena Carano fired from Lucasfilm for posting stuff that drove the woke ****s crazy. Lucasfilm described it as "abhorrent". I dunno. I think it was fairly accurate, though possibly a better comparison is Soviet Stalinism.

**** Lucasfilm. ****ing woke assholes.

1613014598379.png

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Gena Carano fired from Lucasfilm for posting stuff that drove the woke ****s crazy. Lucasfilm described it as "abhorrent". I dunno. I think it was fairly accurate, though possibly a better comparison is Soviet Stalinism.

View attachment 125126

Been reading about that on another firearms site, and some starting on book of faces....I loved the show, but Disney, IMHO, has become a horrid company, guess I'll be saving $7.99/month, cancelling Disney +. Yeah, yeah, I know, don't care, makes me feel better.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

View attachment 125126
    I enjoyed Mandalorian but I don't need to watch it that bad. Others on the production said horrible things but if it's directed towards Republicans it's okay.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Been reading about that on another firearms site, and some starting on book of faces....I loved the show, but Disney, IMHO, has become a horrid company, guess I'll be saving $7.99/month, cancelling Disney +. Yeah, yeah, I know, don't care, makes me feel better.
    They've been horrible for a while now. I refuse to give them any money for anything.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

View attachment 125126
    What an idiot. Had a role on one of the best things on TV, and then just deep 6'd her career. I guess she has enough FU money.
    Also, when speaking on the holocaust, one must tread very carefully. While that post is technically correct, the comparison is one that most people would be reluctant to make.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Once again the woke left proves differing opinions are not to be tolerated.
    Nor is the truth...

It is noteworthy that other cast members from the Lucasfilm franchise have been ardent Burn Loot Murder advocates. Why have they not been cancelled and excoriated for supporting a violent, racist, Marxist organization? That is a real current threat (continued BLM violence and insurrection), versus a post which is a history lesson.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What an idiot. Had a role on one of the best things on TV, and then just deep 6'd her career. I guess she has enough FU money.
    Also, when speaking on the holocaust, one must tread very carefully. While that post is technically correct, the comparison is one that most people would be reluctant to make.
    You just called someone an idiot for telling the truth. What does this tell us about the quality of your opinions?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You just called someone an idiot for telling the truth. What does this tell us about the quality of your opinions?
    While you may not like it, is he wrong?

Could she have known what tweeting something like that would do to her career? Especially at Disney. Hell, not only could she have known, she should have known. Sure it sucks, but that is the world we live in.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    While you may not like it, is he wrong?

Could she have known what tweeting something like that would do to her career? Especially at Disney. Hell, not only could she have known, she should have known. Sure it sucks, but that is the world we live in.

See post 596 - 597 above. Double standards. Pedro won't get cancelled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom