Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's a solution to the Trans Sports "problem".
    One league for Men athletes
    One league for Women athletes
    One league for Trans athletes
    NO mix & match
    OK President "10% for the Big Guy", pay me $100,000 for my labor......
    They don't like that solution.
    Because it goes against their idea that "Trans women are women".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A reporter goes to San Francisco to dispel the myths everyone is hearing.
    And finds out... they're not really myths.
    The author blames a lot of it on Covid.
    Some commenters called B.S. Saying it started before anyone heard of it.

A woman with smart eyes and a dirty sweatshirt, 50-ish, drunk, approached me near the corner of Market and 4th Streets...
    “How did you end up here?”
    “My mother died — she had a stroke. And my father, he had a temper. He said, ‘Yeah, I don’t like you.’”

(Umm, you're 50 and homeless because your dad kicked you out and you have no mom?)

A note to my fellow San Franciscians: I’m sorry. I know. There’s always some story in the east-coast press about how our city is dying. San Franciscians hate—HATE—these pieces. You’re a stooge and a traitor for writing one. When I set out reporting, I wanted to write a debunking-the-doom piece myself. Yet to live in San Francisco right now, to watch its streets, is to realize that no one will catch you if you fall.

comments
    Pretty funny. Even liberals from other area are knocking San Fran.
    One commented, there is a difference between liberal and progressive, and San Fran was progressive.
    Of course, there are those defenders, claiming it's not their fault. It's .. well EVERYBODY ELSE.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Trans Activists UPSET After Miss Universe Contestant Tells New Trans Owner THE TRUTH Live On STAGE!​

The owner of the Miss Universe contest is Trans.
    And this contestant, in the top 5, just may have cut her chances of winning, by stating an unpopular opinion.
    I think it's brave, not caving.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anti capitalist coffee shop (in Canada) goes bankrupt in a year.

But of course, it's not the fault of being anti capitalist. (Oh really)

They say, they couldn't get those evil capitalist to invest.
    Well, why couldn't you get those anti capitalist to invest.
    Customers to invest?
    Friends, family, neighbors, other businesses?

Or, could it be, even though the coffee was free (or pay as you can), your other prices were EVEN HIGHER than Starbucks. A leftist company with high prices.

So, a capitalist company can deliver goods to people for a better price than an anti capitalist.
    Maybe think about that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Too funny

12 day conference to bring more gender diversity to firefighting.
    All genders welcome, except possibly men.

Includes a controlled burn.

Except, it stopped being controlled

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This 12 day "training" disaster started on May 1st. The fire was started on May 3rd.
    Apparently they learned how to light the fire but maybe they should have waited until they learned the "controlled" part.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Doing prescribed burns for a living, and having a red card for a number of years, I always welcome females on the burn crew. Most of our crew is female. But we don't force them to participate. We always plan, Plan PLAN before a burn. Escape routes and safe zones. And update on the fly, because Indiana weather.

The arduous test for red card is no joke. Three miles, 45 pounds, 45 minutes, no running. Women did complete it (often ahead of me), but only a handful.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A reporter goes to San Francisco to dispel the myths everyone is hearing.
    And finds out... they're not really myths.
    The author blames a lot of it on Covid.
    Some commenters called B.S. Saying it started before anyone heard of it.

A woman with smart eyes and a dirty sweatshirt, 50-ish, drunk, approached me near the corner of Market and 4th Streets...
    “How did you end up here?”
    “My mother died — she had a stroke. And my father, he had a temper. He said, ‘Yeah, I don’t like you.’”

(Umm, you're 50 and homeless because your dad kicked you out and you have no mom?)

A note to my fellow San Franciscians: I’m sorry. I know. There’s always some story in the east-coast press about how our city is dying. San Franciscians hate—HATE—these pieces. You’re a stooge and a traitor for writing one. When I set out reporting, I wanted to write a debunking-the-doom piece myself. Yet to live in San Francisco right now, to watch its streets, is to realize that no one will catch you if you fall.

comments
    Pretty funny. Even liberals from other area are knocking San Fran.
    One commented, there is a difference between liberal and progressive, and San Fran was progressive.
    Of course, there are those defenders, claiming it's not their fault. It's .. well EVERYBODY ELSE.

Long and short of the SF problem is their political machine is making money from the homeless, just like NY. All that cash for phones, food, tents, hotel rooms, etc. is going to somebody and those people are getting rich. Well oiled political machines have perfected the game of assisting, managing, and incarcerating groups of people and getting positive big media attention for it. The appetite of these cities for federal money is unreal so in the end we all pay.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Doing prescribed burns for a living, and having a red card for a number of years, I always welcome females on the burn crew. Most of our crew is female. But we don't force them to participate. We always plan, Plan PLAN before a burn. Escape routes and safe zones. And update on the fly, because Indiana weather.

The arduous test for red card is no joke. Three miles, 45 pounds, 45 minutes, no running. Women did complete it (often ahead of me), but only a handful.

This was for firefighting in the wilderness.
    I think their requirements are, or should be, more strenuous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom