• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    “We said we want the reparations we are owed. They gave us Representatives kneeling in Kente cloth, ice cream and party decorations,” said one user.

Oh yeah? Who owes them then? Me? Uh, I had nothing to do with that ****. I owe zero reparations. You'll need to demand those reparations from the dead people who owe them.

One's skin color does not impugn someone of participating in wrongdoing. If there can be no such a crime of blackness, then neither can there be a crime of whiteness. One's skin color isn't a source for offense. This reparations **** is all nonsense and should be thoroughly mocked.

It's always about the money, just look at BLM. The poverty pimps are doing a brisk business.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Why did none of the women on the team speak out against allowing a man to come in and destroy their accomplishments?

Hmm turns out it's because they were put in a room and a barrage of university officials told them their lives would be destroyed and they would never graduate or get hired if they didn't shut up and go along with it.

Nothing says rights and fairness like terrorizing women into silence.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    So, "Lia" Thomas thinks that "she" wants to go to the Olympics.

Back at the time of the Montreal Games, the DDR "women's" swim team looked like a bunch of altered males (and swam like them, too).

So, if the Commie-Krauts could do it in the 20th Century, the UPenn Quakers can do it in the 21st Century?

Reactions: Ark

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Why did none of the women on the team speak out against allowing a man to come in and destroy their accomplishments?

Hmm turns out it's because they were put in a room and a barrage of university officials told them their lives would be destroyed and they would never graduate or get hired if they didn't shut up and go along with it.

Nothing says rights and fairness like terrorizing women into silence.
    The time to yell out in public, is when you are threatened to be quiet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would really like to see the new "what is a woman" documentary produced by Daily Wire. But those assholes. You have to be a member to see it. And I don't think they're assholes for making you pay for their work. From what I've heard it's a very professionally put together documentary. They have every right to profit from their work.

But $14/month? Are you ****ing kidding me? I get way more out of Netflix and Amazon Prime and even Disney+ than I would get out of Daily Wire. I looked at their content and I don't think I'd stream enough to make it worth it. There's really only one thing I want to see and that's the documentary, because I heard it was really good. **** 'em though. I am not paying $14 even for one month.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    “We said we want the reparations we are owed. They gave us Representatives kneeling in Kente cloth, ice cream and party decorations,” said one user.

Oh yeah? Who owes them then? Me? Uh, I had nothing to do with that ****. I owe zero reparations. You'll need to demand those reparations from the dead people who owe them.

One's skin color does not impugn someone of participating in wrongdoing. If there can be no such a crime of blackness, then neither can there be a crime of whiteness. One's skin color isn't a source for offense. This reparations **** is all nonsense and should be thoroughly mocked.
    If any reparations are owed it is only owed to those that were actual slaves and by their actual “owners” of the time.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom