• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I can't believe we're still having these insane social justice issues, but it just keeps getting worse...

Now school kids are getting charged with sexual harassment, for misuse of pronouns.

I thought it was the Bee, but it's not...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't believe we're still having these insane social justice issues, but it just keeps getting worse...

Now school kids are getting charged with sexual harassment, for misuse of pronouns.

I thought it was the Bee, but it's not...

Charge the admins with filing false report.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Museum Defends 'Safe Space,' Allows Man in Lingerie to Play With Legos at Children’s Event​

A museum in Australia is doing its part for the leftist cause, allowing fetishists in lingerie to play with Legos, surrounded by small children. News.com reports that the man participated in a “Nights at the Museum” event last month, dressed in “black fishnet stockings, pink boots and women’s underwear.”

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Just wow.

Two thoughts:

1. The author of that article lamented the Buffalo shooting, while simultaneously echoing the thoughts of the shooter, agreeing that blacks and whites should not mix culturally or by immigration, indicating a distinct lack of self-awareness…

1653451100813.gif

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Walmart Releases ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream, Then Cancels It Because Of Woke Backlash​

Can't make the woke happy.
    “We said we want the reparations we are owed. They gave us Representatives kneeling in Kente cloth, ice cream and party decorations,” said one user.

Oh yeah? Who owes them then? Me? Uh, I had nothing to do with that ****. I owe zero reparations. You'll need to demand those reparations from the dead people who owe them.

One's skin color does not impugn someone of participating in wrongdoing. If there can be no such a crime of blackness, then neither can there be a crime of whiteness. One's skin color isn't a source for offense. This reparations **** is all nonsense and should be thoroughly mocked.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Thought this could be applied here.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess I missed this:

Now. Honestly, I don't see a problem with transgenders participating in team sports, I guess as long as biology doesn't give teams with transgenders an advantage. And of course, they don't use the same locker room. I can't think of a sport where that might be the case though.

But the big problem I have with this article is the 10 year old "transgender girl" who is suing (through the ACLU) because that would keep "her" from joining the girls team. Really? 10 years old? You're telling me a 10 year old kid decides he's a she. I have a very hard time believing a 10 year old would even think of that unless someone was coaching that kid. And the ACLU filed the suit minutes after the veto was overridden. So those ********ers had this **** lined up. ****ing groomers.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Thought this could be applied here.
    Oh, have you guys seen the latest Ricky Gervais special on netflix? It's hilarious and to the point. Of course it's causing nationwide meltdowns. But Netflix is basically like, uh, you don't like it, suck it. We'll see if the resolve holds. I'm sure the bots-o-twitter mob will be directed at canceling Netflix now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom