Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, remember the trans swimmer (originally male, converted to "female") that won the swim meet by SEVERAL seconds (usually decided by tenths of a second)?
    Well, the NEXT race he/she swam against another trans (originally female), and lost.
    So, then everyone pointed out, "See, the ones born male have no advantage".

Well, now there is an allegation that the race was "thrown".
    Evidence (or accusation_).. the (first) trans swimmer finished WITH the women, instead of way ahead, and time was slower than usual.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, remember the trans swimmer (originally male, converted to "female") that won the swim meet by SEVERAL seconds (usually decided by tenths of a second)?
    Well, the NEXT race he/she swam against another trans (originally female), and lost.
    So, then everyone pointed out, "See, the ones born male have no advantage".

Well, now there is an allegation that the race was "thrown".
    Evidence (or accusation_).. the (first) trans swimmer finished WITH the women, instead of way ahead, and time was slower than usual.

Really it’s just proof of the patriarchy oppressing women. The now male swimmer obviously exploited male privilage over the now female swimmer!

Seriously, are they really that stupid? “Ooh. I know. We can just have ‘her’ swim against a trans man and let ‘him’ win. Totally no one will notice ‘his’ time is in the same range as women swimmers, and ‘her’ time is far slower than ‘her’ average.”

I mean. C’mon. Why would they even need to race if it’s not even close. Just take the personal best time for both and compare.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Act, how do you feel today?

Ah, Idunno. Kinda feeling down. Here lately, I just feel like I’m underwater all the time.

:):
    giphy.gif

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Really it’s just proof of the patriarchy oppressing women. The new male swimmer obviously exploited male privilage over the now female swimmer!

Seriously, are they really that stupid? “Ooh. I know. We can just have ‘her’ swim against a trans man and let ‘him’ win. Totally no one will notice ‘his’ time is in the same range as women swimmers, and ‘her’ time is far slower than ‘her’ average.”

I mean. C’mon. Why would they even need to race if it’s not even close. Just take the personal best time for both and compare.

In all fairness, it was, after all, "her" time of the month, and the imaginary cramps slowed "her" down dramatically. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom