• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Been saying it for months. 1st staffer to roll over gets the deal, all others hang w/ Hillary.

I think the more accurate hypothesis is:

Been saying it for months. 1st staffer to roll over gets the deal, all others hang. Hillary gets off Scott Free and is not even questioned by the mainstream media.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She and Bill know where the bodies are buried. Wanna be a good criminal then take notes from the clintons. Get dirt on everyone else and use it as leverage to save yourself. It's the j Edgar Hoover way

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I want to say the fact that she's still able to run for president is appalling but it's just the stays quo in today's government. Saints don't get elected president
    yeah it's kind of surreal if you relate it to the way things were 30 years ago

BTW, the guy may have received immunity because he no longer works for the government. I don't know if that makes it less meaningful, but it makes it different

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    yeah it's kind of surreal if you relate it to the way things were 30 years ago

BTW, the guy may have received immunity because he no longer works for the government. I don't know if that makes it less meaningful, but it makes it different

He plead the 5th for a reason. I don't know why his employment status would make him any less responsible for any crimes he may have committed while working for the government.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hillary Clinton's reaction when she finds out the staffer got immunity:

odydm.gif

s8c3q.gif

fQXqO.gif

MsUI5.gif

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I really don't understand how her supporters are still shrugging this off as if it's not a big deal and like the government is just railing against her in some anti-feminist way or something.

1) Her staffer that set up her server just got granted immunity because he previouslt plead the 5th.
    2) We already know that 22 emails on that server were classified "top secret" and a threat to national security if hacked.
    3) We already know that it is highly likely that that server was hacked by Russia and China.

How is she seriously someone that anyone could vote for? And this is not the only controversy surrounding her. She's also got the Libya fiasco, the Clinton foundation allegations, and a long list of other things hovering over her. Her closet is full of skeletons. I really don't understand her supporters. And I'm finding it really hard to even try to discuss things with them since they don't even listen to facts.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I really don't understand how her supporters are still shrugging this off as if it's not a big deal and like the government is just railing against her in some anti-feminist way or something.

1) Her staffer that set up her server just got granted immunity because he previouslt plead the 5th.
    2) We already know that 22 emails on that server were classified "top secret" and a threat to national security if hacked.
    3) We already know that it is highly likely that that server was hacked by Russia and China.

How is she seriously someone that anyone could vote for? And this is not the only controversy surrounding her. She's also got the Libya fiasco, the Clinton foundation allegations, and a long list of other things hovering over her. Her closet is full of skeletons. I really don't understand her supporters. And I'm finding it really hard to even try to discuss things with them since they don't even listen to facts.

Same reason Trump supporters shrug off his past. They don't want to hear about it.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    This is my problem with Trump haters (note, I don't particularly like him). Stop bringing him up when nobody is talking about him. The discussion here is about Hillary.....not Trump.

Same reason Trump supporters shrug off his past. They don't want to hear about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Clinton has since apologized for what happened: “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

Uhhhhh NO hitlary that's not the issue...... You don't have state department business and top secret classified information on a private bathroom closet unsecured server.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Because it is only reported on in depth on Fox. It's just a right wing conspiracy.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That's what her supporters keep saying. But it's not. They bury their heads in the sand and refuse to listen. Out of the big news outlets, you're right, it's only on FOX. If you look outside of the big news corporations (which you shouldn't pay attention to anyway) you can find the truth and real reporting.....it's just not on CNN/CBS/CNBC/FOX, etc...

Because it is only reported on in depth on Fox. It's just a right wing conspiracy.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is my problem with Trump haters (note, I don't particularly like him). Stop bringing him up when nobody is talking about him. The discussion here is about Hillary.....not Trump.
    I hate when those tactics are used. It's just like Hillary's camp and the media bringing up Condolizza Rice and Colin Powell concerning their email practices as a deflection tactic. NONE of that has any bearing on the serious nature of the current allegations against HRC.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Trump doesn't murder people then go on national television to laugh about it.

[video=youtube;Fgcd1ghag5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/video]

Top Bottom