The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    sA1NZsD.jpg

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

Stopped at a Steak & Shake a few weeks ago, first time we had been in one for years even though we both like their food. Had to order and pay at a kisok then they called your name to pick up the food at the counter. Eat and place your trash in the garbage can, that is it. To me it is a PITA ordering at the kisok but what got me the most was when paying it asks for a tip. Jim.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    My iPhone updated itself last night. Apparently it or Ingo can now see into the future.
    View attachment 346165
    OK, gotta put my newly purchased tinfoil hat on and derail this thread for a sec...

Assuming that actually happened, I had a similar occurrence late yesterday (Wednesday). At my workplace I profile (install a new interface on) medical tablets for a client, and 1 of the 4 units I was working with had an issue where it wasn't installing the main app. Usually when this happens I just reboot it, the issue clears up, and the installation continues until completed.

So I rebooted, the installation completed, and then I took the tablet out of kiosk mode so I could change some of the behind-the-scenes settings. 1st issue I noticed was the settings icon was nowhere to be found! Rebooted the unit another 3 times but still no settings icon. At this point I knew I'd need to wipe/reset the tablet and start fresh, but before I did I happened to notice the date/time displayed on the screen was showing 8:02pm (correct time), Thursday, April 11th! WTH?

Things were back to normal after a full wipe/reset, but I find it somewhat strange (and eerie) that similar 'time warp' issues were possibly happening elsewhere.

Anyhow, threadjack over, back to our regularly scheduled program.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Stopped at a Steak & Shake a few weeks ago, first time we had been in one for years even though we both like their food. Had to order and pay at a kisok then they called your name to pick up the food at the counter. Eat and place your trash in the garbage can, that is it. To me it is a PITA ordering at the kisok but what got me the most was when paying it asks for a tip. Jim.
    I swore off Steak & Shake years ago because the service was horrific. If not interacting with a human gets me my food without a 45 minute wait, maybe I'll have to try it again.

Top Bottom