The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    … I pulled all those quills out myself. Might have been twenty or so quills to the face.
    I just knew my dog would hate me for a while after doing that (hold his body down, keep his face still, harshly) to him, but no.
    I had a 3 or 4 year old horse out in the pasture, feeling frisky and madly dashing back and forth. He lost traction in the rear on one of his hairpin turns and crashed, slid on his right haunch over a cactus. He leaped up and bolted straight to me, stopped dead, and stood there quivering.

He had cactus spines of various sizes embedded from his hoof all the up the front of his leg to the upper hip. A lot of spines. 100?

Aside from shivering, he stood absolutely still for 30 minutes while I pulled spines out one by one, then washed and disinfected as best I could. Did not raise one hoof off the ground, just waited until I was done. I was amazed. He healed fine.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had a 3 or 4 year old horse out in the pasture, feeling frisky and madly dashing back and forth. He lost traction in the rear on of his hairpin turns and crashed, slid on his right haunch over a cactus. He leaped up and bolted straight to me, stopped dead, and stood there quivering.

He had cactus spines of various sizes embedded from his hoof all the up the front of his leg to the upper hip. A lot of spines. 100?

Aside from shivering, he stood absolutely still for 30 minutes while I pulled spines out one by one, then washed and disinfected as best I could. Did not raise one hoof off the ground, just waited until I was done. I was amazed. He healed fine.

Used to work at a mom & pop boarding stable. Was out filling a water tub and had to keep a stick handy so they wouldn't rush me. Then one day a loud thunderclap spooked them and I jumped clear over the water tub and into the barn window or I'd have been trampled. Makes a difference if they're good horses.

This-Is-The-Horse-I-Put-All-My-Beginners-On-Funny-Horse-Meme-Image.jpg

Top Bottom