The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    top-realizing-kids-talking-about-90s-today-is-same-as-kids-90s-talking-about-60s
    I’m mildly baffled that the kids I met in our local vfd when I joined listened to the same music I did when I was a kid, like Journey, Eagles, Mellencamp, etc.

Of course as I think about it, these guys who were kids when I joined the VFD after retiring from the USAF are now 35 years old, but the point still holds.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ok, what is catsup? I've heard some people at the tavern I frequent ask for it and have to assume it's different than ketchup since there were bottles of ketchup on every table.
    No real difference.

Obligatory Pic:

e06821a6598166161ac7a17ff9cedc5b.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ok, what is catsup? I've heard some people at the tavern I frequent ask for it and have to assume it's different than ketchup since there were bottles of ketchup on every table.
    No real difference.

It was originally called fish sauce.

Ketchup has a surprisingly long evolution that originated in China. The first version was based on pickled fish and looked more like a soy sauce – with a dark and thin texture. It was called “keh-jup” or “koe-cheup,” meaning “fish sauce.”

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was a kid we used gasoline to get rid of weeds in the cracks of the driveway, we used gasoline as parts cleaner, and sometimes to clean our hands. Most from my era tasted gasoline with the old fashioned syphon trick to get gas out of the car for the lawn mower (or minibike).

Top Bottom