The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    BN2lcVW.jpg

How about you F all the way off with that noise? I work hard to make the money to set whatever temps I'm comfortable with, thanks. If we didn't have a senile communist piece of :poop: in the WH and all his staff, maybe we could start spinning up nuclear plants and do away with all this fake climate alarmism.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    I worked in hell for a living.
    So that I could be comfortable at home.

I remember as a kid, my dad said something like that to my mom, cause she kept changing the thermostat to "save money" in the winter.
    Back when he worked in towers separating gasses, making nitrogen, CO2, and stuff like that.

And I remembered it as an adult, working in a mill.

So, the people suggesting that can F ALL THE WAY OFF.

My mother would always turn it down to like 55 or whatever the minimum was when we left to go somewhere, but when she got back she would always turn it up to max, let it get too hot, then turn it back down to 70 or whatever she wanted it set at. She was absolutely certain that turning the thermostat up to as high as it would go would make it "hotter faster", apparently instead of being a simple on/off switch ours also controlled the flame size or intensity somehow.

Later in life she was always hot, went to her place one February and the temp was unseasonably warm, around 50 for a few days. House with furnace turned off was still in the 70s though. She was complaining that she couldn't get the central air to work! I forget why opening a few windows wasn't an option...

Myself, I will run whatever I feel comfortable with while at home, but shut it down when leaving. I may work in hell, but getting paid in Biden Bucks means ya save whenever ya can. I always say I will consider myself "well off" when I can leave the house and not worry I left the lights or AC on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom