• Status
    Not open for further replies.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    So, I wonder if Brown's mother would be this outraged if her son had simply died at the hands of another black man rather than being shot by a cop in self defense. What kills me the most is that if these race baiters would simply take color out of the picture and realize that a large man had just stolen from a convenience store, bullied the clerk, swore at a responding police officer and then attacked, punched, and attempted to grab the officer's gun and later charged at said cop after being ordered to stop, maybe they could see that this was a simple case of self defense and had it not been for the perpetrator's actions he would still be alive rather than being worm food.

I would also love to know what these fools think the cop should have done in this situation.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    22BD5502-FC62-4781-AA7F-A61441A59DD2_zpsapkpcxzj.jpg

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    So the media is now blaming the prosecutor for the riots. He got everybody's hopes up by sending it to a GJ and if he had just not sent it to a GJ this never would have happened :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone else seen the supposed testimony to the grand jury that the shop owner made claiming that it wasnt Brown in the video and that Brown was not in his store at all that day? I dont have the time to dig through the entire testimony myself, and googling does me nothing.

I had a liberal apologist arging that point, and of course she has stopped responding to my requests for a citation.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Anyone else seen the supposed testimony to the grand jury that the shop owner made claiming that it wasnt Brown in the video and that Brown was not in his store at all that day? I dont have the time to dig through the entire testimony myself, and googling does me nothing.

I had a liberal apologist arging that point, and of course she has stopped responding to my requests for a citation.

First of all, I doubt she'll be able to produce a citation, and she's probably one of the idiots trying to claim that the surveillance video showed Brown trying to *pay*.

Second, even if she can show a citation: just take a look at what happened to that very same convenience store last night at the hands of the "peaceful protesters", and you might be able to come up with a logical reason that the store owner might want to distance himself and his store from the entire situation.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County

And the video evidence from the store is a fake?

Wait! That makes perfect sense! The police started all of this so they could start this riot! It really is a conspiracy! :runaway:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wonder in Michael Brown's Mom ever thought this was how things would end up when she was taking him on all those college visits last fall.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    These riots are acts of terrorism. Period.

Terrorism | Define Terrorism at Dictionary.com

There wasn't much physical violence AFAIK but there was certainly threats.

Yes terrorism for sure!!
    THese were preplanned events!! Those buildings and cars were not set on fire by accident. They had cans of gas and probably road flares and other means. They also were shooting at the police. The chief said they were overwhelmed by fire and pulled back a couple times. They should have fought head on and killed these terrorist instead of surrendering their city!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes terrorism for sure!!
    THese were preplanned events!! Those buildings and cars were not set on fire by accident. They had cans of gas and probably road flares and other means. They also were shooting at the police. The chief said they were overwhelmed by fire and pulled back a couple times. They should have fought head on and killed these terrorist instead of surrendering their city!

What's really cool is when you hear about how the protestors are blaming the police for not protecting ferguson and just letting it burn...... The ****ing stupid is overwhelming.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Funny thing. This video is on CNN but it magicly stops at 3:06. Likely because there is nother releveant past 3:06. Right folks? Right?

when I was watching the verdict last night on CBS, as soon as the prosecutor said no charges and here's why, the reporter broke in with commentary.... Let's NOT get the facts out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom