Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Is today the day? It may be. I'm really not sure. I hope, for all of my friends in here, that today is the day. You all deserve it and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. CZ!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Is today the day? It may be. I'm really not sure. I hope, for all of my friends in here, that today is the day. You all deserve it and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. CZ!

Today is the day to thoroughly enjoy. I try and ÷njoy all of them. Hope your day is smooth, BA.

But the FGE is still in the future a bit.
    My vacation starts Monday night. Squirrel hunt next w/e THEN FGE!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Spot on my friend. Judges that are activist is BS.

That's exactly why Trump putting the right people on the bench is so important. They'll do the job right instead of being activists. We may not always like their decisions, but they'll be as fair and impartial as they can be.

Agreed, I figured she was trying to get her brain implanted into a cyborg body to be honest.

And onto Ass Pandas, I'm still working and I started at 7:30 AM this morning... right about 4:30 PM when I was going to be off, things hit the fan...

Thankful as always that I no longer have a job where that can happen! Sorry to hear that sir.

I missed another opening. I spent nine hours in the chair at the hospital yesterday. I'm pretty sure that rates a pass.

You always get a pass BA.. ;)

BTW, couldn't get your last post on here for some reason, but the FGE is not today. Still gonna be a good day though. Hope you have a great one!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Today is the day to thoroughly enjoy. I try and ÷njoy all of them. Hope your day is smooth, BA.

But the FGE is still in the future a bit.
    My vacation starts Monday night. Squirrel hunt next w/e THEN FGE!

Oh. Well, I guess I was out over my skies a bit. Anyway, enjoy your vacation and thanks for the scheduling update. I am really having trouble keeping track of things these days.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

That's exactly why Trump putting the right people on the bench is so important. They'll do the job right instead of being activists. We may not always like their decisions, but they'll be as fair and impartial as they can be.

Thankful as always that I no longer have a job where that can happen! Sorry to hear that sir.

You always get a pass BA.. ;)

BTW, couldn't get your last post on here for some reason, but the FGE is not today. Still gonna be a good day though. Hope you have a great one!

Thanks, Tom. I hope you have a great day as well.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Other FGE activities that use no ammo:
    1. TT hosts a "how to bedazzle your sock" workshop
    2. Hide and seek with ghillie suits
    3. Rent a mechanical bull - enough said
    4. Build a fort out of KJ's Coors Light cans
    5. Group hug (only if all of you shower)

This reminds me that we need to have a group photo. We always say we're gonna take one and then forget to do it. Let's not forget this time.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Agreed, I figured she was trying to get her brain implanted into a cyborg body to be honest.

And onto Ass Pandas, I'm still working and I started at 7:30 AM this morning... right about 4:30 PM when I was going to be off, things hit the fan...

Yep got 3 hours of sleep and jumped back on call with customer. Bed at 4:15 and up at 7:20 and back on the call and still on with them.

I seldom have this happen, but when it does its bad. Worst part is I am covering for someone else, so this would not normally have been in my lap.

Other bad part is not much progress from when I left. Was hoping I had the appropriate folks on and at a point where we were close to finishing off the issue.

Love it when there are a ton of different technologies, including on premise, cloud services, etc various OS's, etc.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I just checked the weather forecast......74 and sunshine for the FGE......sound perfect to me !
    Keep getting your sleep, SS. .... you're going to need it, so that you will be well-rested for the Jello Wrestling Invitational !
    :cool:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Anybody have big plans for the weekend?
    Saturday sleepover. Neice and nephew staying overnight. Brothers anniversary. We're gonna pitch tents in the backyard.

Tomorrow is Tiny Satan's 3rd bday party. Cake batter is being made right now. I'm on chore duty with the turkeys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom