The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Went to the LGS for a visit after grabbing a battery for my pontiac. Once again, he had 90% of the guns packed up for a show but i did dind some 50 pack 158gr JHP .357 magnum for $37. Bought 4 boxes but no hard ball unfortunately.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    After mounting the UH-1 and taking it outside with fresh eyes, I'm going to keep this one. I even had two deer pose and let me go back and forth with and without the 3x magnifier.

You're more than welcome to come up and see what you think of it though. 88 and WT are thinking about heading to HHRP Saturday. Might be a time to go.

View attachment 128742
    View attachment 128743
    I would buuuuut, I just drove in to Des Moines and won't be back until early Wednesday. Have fun and be safe.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Nothing in stock at Midway I need/want with my birthday discount. Would like a new belt but of course they're "limited production unavailable". I searched some old threads on here and Daltech (sp) was spoken highly of.

a new belt..?

Go to Blue Alpha Gear - I have 2 of 'em and could not be happier

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Any Sheltie fans in here? Im debating adopting a 2 and 8 year old from my step grandpa. They were my grandmas babies before she passed, and hes gone 13-15 hours a day for work so they get to sit in their pins. Ive been going over there on lunch and after work to feed them and let them out but thats no life for a pup. They get along great with my 2 Goldens but 4 dogs might be more than were up for.

Had one waay back when my girls were 4 & 7 - right when the movie 'Milo & Otis' came out. So we got a Sheltie and called it "Motis" -- great dog

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener is firing up the air fryer for fish and fries this evening. It does a decent job with frozen stuff, but I do miss the grease.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    a new belt..?

Go to Blue Alpha Gear - I have 2 of 'em and could not be happier

Didn't know about them. Ordered a Daltech SuperBio last night, it's already shipped. They're in Indiana, didn't know that, either.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The gardener is firing up the air fryer for fish and fries this evening. It does a decent job with frozen stuff, but I do miss the grease.
    We try to do more in ours as well. Certain things would be sacrilege to do so in it though.

It does me wonders making lunch for the turkeys.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Panko breaded green bean fries. The best.
    I like fresh green beans run through drakes batter and fried. Goes great with any meat and potato.

————
    Got the battery in my Pontiac, drove it to the car wash, and halfway there the exhaust blew out somewhere. Probably at the flexpipe if i had to guess...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom