The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's not bad, you just have to pay attention...always. It's also the easiest way to increased accuracy.

Oh, and don't get analysis paralysis.
    GM all.

I enjoy it and you learn a lot about each specific cartridge. Definitely start with pistol though, rifles are more finicky.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Reloading for rifles is a lot of fun and does not take a large investment. Some day I might set up a tool head for the 550 to load the 150g plinking ammo for the Sig 716 but the Tikka ammo will get loaded in a single stage press one step at a time.

To me, it is an exercise in precision not unlike building an engine. With an engine, you perform a thousand different actions one time each in a precise manner but with reloading, it’s the same 4 actions performed over and over in an effort to have precisely the same result

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Coffee in the gut but not in the blood yet. How is everyone?

Its me and the babito, not sure what sort of shenaniganery we're up for this morning. I hope B's & G's.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I got a pew a little bit last night. Stopped over at my folks house for the tiny demon to entertain them and I could step out back for a few minutes. It was single action .22 revolver time for me. Those seem to be what I’m really enjoying right now. Still impressed with the Ruger Wrangler, had some fireballs last night between the cylinder and the barrel, that was neat.

The Single Six is super nice, it shoots high right now, rear sight is bottomed out, gonna put some calipers on the front sight later to see if the aftermarket Hi-Viz sight is different than the factory one, it came with both when I bought it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Back to casting bullets again today.
    How I imagine LE casting for his revolvers
    giphy.gif

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Just got off work, said F work for the weekend but might go in sunday if it winds up raining. Put in a half day today, still managed to get some OT. I needed a break lol, my last day off was the last Saturday in January for my grandmas funeral. Anyway time to put some seeds in some pots, work on my garden a little, and see if we can get something edible later this year. And vac out the truck, soooooooo much hair.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got a pew a little bit last night. Stopped over at my folks house for the tiny demon to entertain them and I could step out back for a few minutes. It was single action .22 revolver time for me. Those seem to be what I’m really enjoying right now. Still impressed with the Ruger Wrangler, had some fireballs last night between the cylinder and the barrel, that was neat.

The Single Six is super nice, it shoots high right now, rear sight is bottomed out, gonna put some calipers on the front sight later to see if the aftermarket Hi-Viz sight is different than the factory one, it came with both when I bought it.

Plinking at cans with a .22lr SAA is great therapy in a world gone crazy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom