The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sounds like a good day to me. I'm diving into bathroom remodeling today and tomorrow.
    I'm so glad I'm done with that. She said I get to take the summer off (only because her landscaping list is mutating extra parts), but I have to start working in the kitchen at year's end.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I have big news. My nephew touched me yesterday for the first time EVER without bursting into tears. He used the couch to shimmy over until eventually he was using my leg as support to get some of my brownie :laugh:. Very food motivated lol. BA74A229-4DA0-44E2-9342-91921BFAB5A7.jpeg He was born in Hawaii last year and when my BIL got discharged from the Marines they moved back here. He is not a fan of people who are not his mom, dad, or grandpa so this is kind of a big deal lol. Also hes in the 97th percentile for head size so hes going to be just like me and never be able to find a ball cap that fits well.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have big news. My nephew touched me yesterday for the first time EVER without bursting into tears. He used the couch to shimmy over until eventually he was using my leg as support to get some of my brownie :laugh:. Very food motivated lol. View attachment 129181 He was born in Hawaii last year and when my BIL got discharged from the Marines they moved back here. He is not a fan of people who are not his mom, dad, or grandpa so this is kind of a big deal lol. Also hes in the 97th percentile for head size so hes going to be just like me and never be able to find a ball cap that fits well.
    I'm a member of that club too.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Im making a ham (maple sliced 1/2” thick from the deli), potato, onion, and pepper omlette. View attachment 129183
    Looks deliciously( and suspiciously) like a fritatta.
    True omelets have the ingredients loose inside. Fritatta cooks them into the eggs. Often mistakenly used interchangeably. But still delicious.

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Looks deliciously( and suspiciously) like a fritatta.
    True omelets has the ingredients loose inside. Fritatta cooks them into the eggs. Often mistakenly used interchangeably. But still delicious.
    Alright then i made a Fritatta, I had no idea that was a thing lol. Learn something new every day i guess.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I know you're not asking me but BTB is my go-to. I started with Mark when they were up on 31, south of Reddington.

went to that shop many time and to their new one - of course. Mark is good people and a pleasure to do biz with. I also do a lot with Alex @ Acme. Perhaps we could meet @ BTB sometime and have at it at a local range. I'd like that a lot.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    BTB. The owner is a year or 2 younger than me, and we went to the same school. Ive had bad CS experiences in Acme.

You up to anything tomorrow morning? A close friend (and new INGO'er) are going to Crosley range tomorrow. Short notice I realize, but be happy to have you join us.

I'd LOVE to...but - I'm in Des Moines currently and making the run to Sidney NE tomorrow. I'll be back on Wednesday.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Ready for silent running...

06e4ae96dad75e2d822013aede0468d0.jpg

Ooooooooooooo La La....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom