WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Uou all play too early for me :):
    8am man ive gerting a kid on the bus and making food for a second one

Sorry man, we'll have to have a later range session sometime soon that you can do ;)

I love being out at the range early, when it's nice and quiet (except for the noise I'm making). Peaceful up till the time I open fire... :):

I am! I’m off Monday. :)

:thumbsup:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry man, we'll have to have a later range session sometime soon that you can do ;)

I love being out at the range early, when it's nice and quiet (except for the noise I'm making). Peaceful up till the time I open fire... :):

:thumbsup:
    I can do it sometime. its just early. I think you and me met early once.
    I have rarely eaten breakfast with people but i eat lunch with people lol.
    Lunch is tt's breakfast lol

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I used to get up between 4:30 and 5:00 every morning and have lately started sleeping in until ~6:00. I'm still almost always up and have had coffee and breakfast before 8:00... :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Most times in the morning i dont even feel like saying (typing) hi. Even that is too much to fire up my brain lol.
    Like this morning i woke up around 5am because i actualy fell asleep really early last night around 10pm. Went to the bathroom, no kids up yet, sweet!, and crashed again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I used to get up between 4:30 and 5:00 every morning and have lately started sleeping in until ~6:00. I'm still almost always up and have had coffee and breakfast before 8:00... :):
    Even overseas i never got up that early lol. Work all night, sleep in and repeat lol.

Ok i take that back the last year and a half i worked days. It sucked

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've worked days for the last 26 years, so I'm used to being up at the crack of dawn. I like that I can sleep in a little bit now though, as it's a lot nicer not going to bed until 10:00 or so at night instead of 8:30 or 9:00 like I did for years.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep, cases of ammo. I have a decent stash, but not for long. Most recent case I bought was aluminum case so the handguns will be eating that (ran some from this last order through both the 365s and they ate it without issue, so no more light strikes on aluminum in that since I cleaned the striker channel out. Never any issues on the 365 with brass and none on this latest batch of aluminum, so either it was that batch or striker channel clean up fixed it).

I'm going to get some MBUS and run them as cowitness I think, instead of messing with a QD on mine. I got the Sparc AR. Aimpoint Micro is too rich for my wallet.

New brace is next. Just figuring out SBA3 or 4. Leaning 3 for minimal approach vs 4, but do like the cross bar on the 4... decisions.

I have no experience with the SBA4 but love the SBA3. That’s about as helpful as a mule with ****. I forget where I used to always hear that said but it seems to fit here.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not much difference actually. The VW has more power, torque and traction, the Abarth weighed less. The VW is lot easier to drive fast.
    I looked at some new VW's i liked them. I wanna look at some Hyundai next time i go out. As of right now its between a bmw (cant remember the model number) and a nissan maxima platimum. But if i find a hyundai for cheaper that has all the bells and whistles and i like the lools of it then ill take that just the same. I dont care what brand name is on my vehicles. I just want the best value and quality.
    I was gonna sell my 4x4 but ive decided to keep it too. I dont owe anything on it so why not. Good to have the off road option if i ever needed it not that ill be doing it but i i actually do know how to if i did and for the snow.
    I just really want a nice 4 door "luxury" type car. Oh looked at some newer lexus too but i hate the front grill. It looks like a carp mouth.
    I dont ever buy brand new, so when i say new i mean atleast a year old

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Henri and I have talked about selling the house because of the market. We have been told by several people in the Real Estate market that we could easily get $350,000 right now. I would just be to hard to replace it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom