Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I rode the rigid frame for a few years and didn't see much need for suspension. Then rode on frozen cut up trails a couple of times in the winter. I went full suspension shortly after that.
    I did the same. Rode road bikes & BMX bikes for years and got my 1st full suspension bike after my divorce. Been full suspension ever since. I have a set of road wheels for onroad and a set for off road.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    You need to tread lightly around this bunch and be careful what you say. They will spend your money like a drunken sailor. In fact, they'll spend it faster than a drunken sailor, and all you'll have to show for it is a CZ or two.
    "A" CZ or 2? Are you new here?

If it is just 1 or 2, they will be very good running accurate shooters, we have a Wizard..

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Having some hotel breakfast and coffee, finally get to fly out today from back to back conferences. Had a great dinner last night at a place called Landry's Seafood House courtesy of the department and the Riverwalk was hopping, people still celebrating St. Patricks day. I saw a McLaren driving around, hadn't seen one of those before.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I thinking I should probably report this guy for bumping his classified ad too often.

I think he has “classic plastic”…..should be asking more….thinking he should list it on Gun Broker….and be out even more:spend::spend:when he doesn’t get his $2000 minimum bid….
    And I forgot to put this :lol2: in purple

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    We were told “Good news!!! We’re picking your battleship up on Thursday!!!!…..bad news….your new 90hp outboard is on a container ship or has Covid….might have it in 4….+++ months or so….”

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    So….
    1. It was wait (4 months….or longer) no conformation of delivery for the 90 hp

2. Steal one off another new pontoon that is for sale - 115 hp Suzuki, matte black

3. Buy a brand new boxed 150 hp Suzuki

I should have asked if he had any of those 9.9 hp or 15 hp….rated for sailboats, small fishing boats….or DINGYS…..after all…it’s just to get us to our drinking location :cheers::cheers::40oz::40oz::buddies::buddies::buddies:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    But…..I don’t think the wife wanted the brand new tri-toon to be passed by kayaks and ducks……:nono::bash::bat::bat::bat::chillout:…..so….out another $2k+ thanks to Covid….and….
    Out a bunch more in future MARINE GAS….:spend::spend::spend::spend:
    Thanks to Joe ‘n the hoe and the rest of the demo can’ts…

So….I wonder if I can buy a floating…..30 or so foot long…..TOXIC lithium batteries, solar cell toting pontoon barge to TOW behind the new battleship???….and wonder how hard that would be to back the 60 or so foot long monstrosity in the channel to get back to our house???….and that would be the “green new deal”???:n00b::n00b::n00b::naughty::naughty::laugh::laugh::whistle::whistle::facepalm::facepalm:…..I say…..

:bs::bs::bs:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    "A" CZ or 2? Are you new here?

If it is just 1 or 2, they will be very good running accurate shooters, we have a Wizard..
    Yes, the Wizard has my PCR tuned to perfection.

I didn't mention that in addition to the CZs, you'd have all sorts of new ammo, tripods, reloading equipment, grips, sights, shooting rests, tools, etc. and so forth. So, yeah a CZ or two and a truck load of "essential equipment".

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Local for me if anyone wants this brought up to the SGE for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom