• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I've got a couple of these already (that are supposed to show ppm, etc), and thinking about adding 1 or 2 more to cover all sleeping areas. I have 1 in Master bedroom, and 1 in the basement (along with the more standard less intelligent ones that don't show ppm) currently. Thinking of adding 1 to each of the other bedrooms and maybe the main living space. Mine are the sealed battery type (no plug in, I believe).
    As long as you have one in bedroom, you're ok. Putting a CO detector close to a register helps, first place it will come out is the register if the heat exchanger is going bad. Most CO detectors are good for 6 years. I have seen ones that are 10, but most are 6 years. Write the date you installed it......alot happens in life, I've unplugged 9 or 10 year old ones that expired at 6 and the throw away alarm gets me to your door, in a panic state, at 10pm or 1am.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Up. Throat hurts, back hurts, can't sleep. Got test results an hour ago. Positive for Covid. I think I'll go watch a movie on the recliner and celebrate.

Honestly, more worried about WTB at this point, poor guy sounds like he's got it real bad. Thinking of you WT, hang in there man.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Prayers continued for the covid sufferers out there this morning. WT should be getting past the worst of it soon. I hope you don’t deal with it at his level T-D
    It doesn't appear that I will have it that bad.

Apologies to everyone for all the sick talk lately. I'll try and find something gun related to post about.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It doesn't appear that I will have it that bad.

Apologies to everyone for all the sick talk lately. I'll try and find something gun related to post about.
    Well, it is the CZickness thread after all. You are also welcome in the Signess thread as well, of course. Just quarantine any posts you make.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Top of the mornin', gangsters ! I have to deal with a Heating/AC company this afternoon...... doing a clean & check on our furnace.

Much worse, my sister-in-law passed-away about 10 PM last night. She had been in a nursing home for a good while, so it wasn't totally unexpected. First, she contracted the Covid virus, which led to pneumonia, and took her down.....she was just 64, and always very kind to me. My wife has been her legal guardian for a while, so there's much to do today !

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Top of the mornin', gangsters ! I have to deal with a Heating/AC company this afternoon...... doing a clean & check on our furnace.

Much worse, my sister-in-law passed-away about 10 PM last night. She had been in a nursing home for a good while, so it wasn't totally unexpected. First, she contracted the Covid virus, which led to pneumonia, and took her down.....she was just 64, and always very kind to me. My wife has been her legal guardian for a while, so there's much to do today !
    Condolences for your family's loss MM.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Very sorry to hear for your loss. Never an easy thing to deal with, even if it's not a total surprise.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Condolences and prayers your way, MM. Sorry for your loss.

RR will be along with juju and snackrifices soon. :runaway:

Let us know if you need anything. We're well enough to travel.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks, guys. It'll be a rather quick, quiet affair....can't blame people for not wanting to attend funeral showings / services. At least all of the arrangements were made in advance with Newcomer (sp?) funeral home, so there isn't that process to deal with.
    It's such a rotten time of the year for a funeral !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom