Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I paid my guy to do the lines on our 04 GMC Sierra. That was a rats nest at the anti-lock module way to close to the body and inside the frame. He actually lifted the cab up 2' so he could get in there and work. I stopped by to check on it and freaked when I saw the cab on the lift and the roller on jack stands. He thought it was funny. In truth I am sure it was.......to him.....:): I had the entire brake system overhauled at the same time.

Not a very good parallel but my son stopped by today and says the belt is squealing in his truck and asked if it was an easy job.

I said - Yes....or No.

15 minutes or five hours depending on what the real reason is for belt squealing on start up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not a very good parallel but my son stopped by today and says the belt is squealing in his truck and asked if it was an easy job.

I said - Yes....or No.

15 minutes or five hours depending on what the real reason is for belt squealing on start up.
    Which belt if it's a chevy. Not sure about a newer Ford

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I go by years instead of mileage on vehicles. Got 20 and 21 on the last two. Not high mileage though.

I have a bad history with Mustangs and Camaros. Had my DL one week when I wrapped dad's mustang around a tree and totaled my camaro several years later when I t-boned a station wagon that pulled out in front of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom