The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My gun repair skills found a new place. Fixed the gardener's sewing machine, so now I have an additional job. Really wasn't hard, like a lot of firearms, the pins only go in one way and with the correct end if they are tapered. It also helps to line everything up before trying to beat it back through. She doesn't normally swear, but this was a special instance.;)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My wife said it would be hot if I started shooting skeet…. So here I am looking for shotguns…:lmfao:
    Awwww skeet skeet. (Been a long time for me. Sold my throwers about 6 or so years ago)
    9a0eaddc5b59c0214f563bcab200a290.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Roll Tide!!
    RTR. Great game ( or at least great 4th qtr and overtimes)Iron Bowl seems to be full of surprises each year. My son is a recent UA grad and I'm sure was watching at the edge of his seat.

That said, UGA is looking really good this year. Going to be an interesting match up in the SEC championship as Bama's offense while rising to the occasion when needed isn't dominating like it's been in recent years. UGA's defense has been dominating.

Could be Kirby's year.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Gun Talk ! (it happens every now and then 'round these parts)

As it happens, I've been gunnin' for one of these scopes, as I'm over-the-top crazy about Japanese glass. I have one of SWFA's fixed 10X scopes, and love it, but it's just not enough magnification for the more capable rifle.

So .... whala .... Black Friday Special from SWFA, and I jumped on it . The 20X scope, with nice extras. Mine is on order !
    Link: https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-20x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-3.html

Very simple reticle, which is easier for me to see (than the typical LR Christmas-tree reticles).
    Love this one !
    reticle_mq-20x_sub.png

So I'm putting you long-range Gala Event competition participants on notice ..... I've thrown-down-the-gauntlet ! :cool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gun Talk ! (it happens every now and then 'round these parts)

As it happens, I've been gunnin' for one of these scopes, as I'm over-the-top crazy about Japanese glass. I have one of SWFA's fixed 10X scopes, and love it, but it's just not enough magnification for the more capable rifle.

So .... whala .... Black Friday Special from SWFA, and I jumped on it . The 20X scope, with nice extras. Mine is on order !
    Link: https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-20x42-tactical-30mm-riflescope-3.html

Very simple reticle, which is easier for me to see (than the typical LR Christmas-tree reticles).
    Love this one !
    reticle_mq-20x_sub.png

So I'm putting you long-range Gala Event competition participants on notice ..... I've thrown-down-the-gauntlet ! :cool:
    Man there is a lot going on in that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom