The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    If I just buy a YHM 9MM suppressor I'll save over $400 and have what I wanted.

pAy off the house, Rick. Pay off the house ,Rick. Pay off the house, you dumbass.

Pay off the house Rick!

Paying off my house 21 years ago was likely the smartest thing I ever did. I followed that up with with several years of the stupidest financial moves. Survived it all because I had paid the house off.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    For the 3D printers of the group; received a cool gift earlier this week. Wonder what that'll feel like on my shin instead of a drop tongue.
    4ca2a6e7cacbc3c4118ac82691cf8e11.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    For the 3D printers of the group; received a cool gift earlier this week. Wonder what that'll feel like on my shin instead of a drop tongue.

Heal up quickly.

Get the rest of the gun to go with that bolt and you might just give MM's 50 BMG a challenge for big boom winner. Of course his will still be in one piece after being fired but your's blowing up would make a better youtube video.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Heal up quickly.

Get the rest of the gun to go with that bolt and you might just give MM's 50 BMG a challenge for big boom winner. Of course his will still be in one piece after being fired but your's blowing up would make a better youtube video.
    Probably have to mount this one in the truck bed. I know a guy with a new blue press that can reload the shells for me. If we can find primers.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Probably hurt a little less but not much less.

I have just a bumper/ball hitch on my truck but I want a receiver hitch now just to have this. Pretty cool :yesway:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If I just buy a YHM 9MM suppressor I'll save over $400 and have what I wanted.

pAy off the house, Rick. Pay off the house ,Rick. Pay off the house, you dumbass.

No way can I agree with gmcttr....

Buy the can, don't pick it up until the house is paid for. Gives you 6-12 months to pay the house off. You only live once and, well, we all know the rest.

I should have probably taken your advice though and paid the house off this year....should have it done with a year. Will be the third time, its been paid for. HOPEFULLY, the last time I have to pay it off.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm sorry to hear about your ailment, RR. I've wondered where you've been. Nice to see your Grandpa out and about. If you need help with anything, let me know.

I'd love to have our house payed off but we've still got a ways to go. Thankfully, that's the only debt we have.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm sorry to hear about your ailment, RR. I've wondered where you've been. Nice to see your Grandpa out and about. If you need help with anything, let me know.

I'd love to have our house payed off but we've still got a ways to go. Thankfully, that's the only debt we have.
    Thanks, appreciated. I managed to get the Xmas stuff out the attic for the ladies. That'll keep the wolves off me a couple more days.

Knowing the turkeys got to see him in a more normal setting, and his smile all day made a big impact. Those ladies have a way of melting away the world's trouble with their smiles.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    GM from the CC all. Been absent a few days. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Lots to catch up in here. Been out of the loop with reality since WED. Spent 1/2 day in the ER. Intestinal infection cased severe inflammation. They started prepping me for gallbladder surgery until blood/CT scans came back. Back on my feet but still not eating/drinking much. -8 lbs in a couple days (don't ask).

Dad and brother came and helped since I was to host dinner Friday. They saved the day.I found the light in the day though; Opa was in ICU last week and moved to assisted living this week. They released him for 3 hours Friday and dad brought him over for dinner so he could see the kids. If they are in the same house, my youngest is right by him. Always have been 2 peas in a pod. Bittersweet but a very enjoyable moment.
    e0bb748b6560a82adce0df99ba46f2dc.jpg
    Darn, RR, you've had a time with it lately.....I'm so sorry to hear. I hope that you're completely recovered ASAP !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom