Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The wife is the cook at our house and that's what I eat. I may make a suggestion but I don't complain. Complaining would tesult in me being the cook.
    Same. That's why I always answer "yes" when she asks me if the meal was good. And if it's not all that great and she knows it already, I tell her it's still far better than anything I can make. Even my 11 year old daughter cooks better than me. I cook with my wallet (pizza and Chik-Fil-A are my specialties). And I can buy one hell of a blizzard (recommend Reese Extreme this month).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Same. That's why I always answer "yes" when she asks me if the meal was good. And if it's not all that great and she knows it already, I tell her it's still far better than anything I can make. Even my 11 year old daughter cooks better than me. I cook with my wallet (pizza and Chik-Fil-A are my specialties). And I can buy one hell of a blizzard (recommend Reese Extreme this month).

If my wife cooks, I clean up after.

If I cook, then I clean up after.

So I try not to cook (but I will do so if the alternative is me not eating).

That said, I do give some "feedback" as best I can without poking the bear, otherwise it's my fault if she keeps making something I don't like. That said, she has a pretty good idea what I'm going to eat or not.

That said on the division of labor on who cooks vs who cleans, if I had to do it over again, I would not have started that. It definitely gives incentive in some cases for a "sloppy" cook. When I cook, I look to do so in as few dishes, etc as possible and keep things cleaned up along the way. My wife on the other hand, not so much.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sniffed yin's out. I thought we were going for a new record. Posting a pic with thread relevance for a change. Trying to break this holster in as much as possible.

How is everyone doing today? Stay hydrated. Its rough out there again.Yesterday I actually went windows up with a/c on the way to work. That's VERY rare for me. Think I'll do it again this after.
    a0f0ad9fecac0e01b3798453c3a09ff3.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Crockpots are your friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom