Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all.
    I've almost got my garage the way I want it now. I got one of those bigger tool cabinet/work benches from Home Depot which helped me organize better. We've really gone through stuff lately to declutter too. I just need to get the heater up, glad I have an electrician in the family.
    My wife and I have been talking about finally finishing off the garage. I have get it decluttered again. Then the hope is to get an actual workbench, and a tool cabinet, so I can organize all my tools. Right now the Mustang is sitting in the driveway so I have room to organize the garage and clean it out.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all.

My wife and I have been talking about finally finishing off the garage. I have get it decluttered again. Then the hope is to get an actual workbench, and a tool cabinet, so I can organize all my tools. Right now the Mustang is sitting in the driveway so I have room to organize the garage and clean it out.
    This sounds familiar. Right now both of our vehicles are not in the garage because of projects that I'm working on. I've got to get it cleared out before Winter gets here.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning all.

It'll be nice when you get it where you want it. When we bought our house we had the insulated garage door put in and that was it. I insulated it myself and then eventually drywalled it but it looked like an amateur did it. Our upstairs bathroom flooded several years ago and some of it leaked into the garage so it got professionally drywalled and looks good now. We have one shelving unit along the back wall and one of those 4X8 suspended ceiling racks that works well, everything else like rakes, shovels etc are up on hooks. I also have two side by side tall cabinets from Lowes for storage on the side wall. I usually park outside but if we get hail coming in or something we can get both cars inside. In my huge neighborhood i'm probably only one of a handful that doesn't have a garage packed with junk.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all!
    Last night the kids brought a little broken toy to me and wanted me to glue it. I go and get the super glue and get one glove. I almost got two gloves, but thought the better of it. It was a new container of super glue and when I opened it of course it goes on the hand without the glove. I finished it up and looked at the hand with the glove and there was not a drop of glue on it. I was able to pick the glue off, so it wasn't like the last time I had a big incident when I had to soak my hand in acetone for several hours. I think from now on I'll use two gloves when dealing with super glue.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My garage still needs a major cleaning after the kitchen remodel. It became the place to store toolboxes and tools that I was pretty sure I was done with but not sure enough to store them away in their normal place

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have two T Series HPs that I bought back in the 80s, one rarely fired in that back vinyl rug case, the other was my EDC for years until the sights became fuzzy. KJQ introduced me to electric sights, that was quite a wake up and smell the technology.

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    Other than an SAO Shadow I'm picking up Saturday, these are my only CZ's. If I told you how many I once had...
    99e72eaeaefb785cd5a3e89c0a36133c.jpg
    796164b8b43573c4df667ac308f5ee63.jpg
    4c53aaa7d9ae96ed82ccc9196dd3ab67.jpg
    8dfc1074a15e8a5d1f49f6223fe5cf32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom