Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    There has been so much sickness and loss among the members of late. Rough times.
    My prayers and positive thoughts. For those involved outbound.
    Agreed. I'm running out of chickens and goats.
    Lil Hornette is a relief from such notions.

This group is a large source of my positivity, second only to the Pickle and her turkeys. One sniff and I'm right as the mail.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I suspected, after sleeping most of the afternoon until about 8pm, getting to sleep at midnight didn't happen. Got up and took ambein to turn the odds in my favor.
    No trouble sleeping but the 90 minute maintenance cycle is a serious issue. 3 hours is about as long as I sleep at a stretch.
    That’s a push.
    Agreed. I'm running out of chickens and goats.
    Lil Hornette is a relief from such notions.

This group is a large source of my positivity, second only to the Pickle and her turkeys. One sniff and I'm right as the mail.
    Reading in here is the same for me as I don’t have anything gun related to add anymore save for seeing some friends post pics of some cool pieces they got from me.

Little R. Hornet is a blessing beyond measure as those 2 are stellar people and recent struggles with child bearing had me wondering but this is great news. He will be a wonderful dad just as you are.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning WT. Finally gave up attempting to sleep after 30 minutes was all I could muster. Who new sleeping half the afternoon and evening could have that effect.

Very, very little discomfort from yesterdays dental proceedings. No pain killers today unless something changes which I'm not expecting.

I'm tempted to go to USDS Columbus this afternoon and see if the SA-35 can be ordered yet.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning WT. Finally gave up attempting to sleep after 30 minutes was all I could muster. Who new sleeping half the afternoon and evening could have that effect.

Very, very little discomfort from yesterdays dental proceedings. No pain killers today unless something changes which I'm not expecting.

I'm tempted to go to USDS Columbus this afternoon and see if the SA-35 can be ordered yet.

Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. I got about 6 - 6.5 hours myself and am a bit grainy eyed this morning. Would love a nap, but I have a full day planned so it's not looking good... :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Made another large dent in the garage project the last few days. Got about 1/3 of my insulation installed. Got rid of over 50% of the stuff we had accumulated in the attic (mostly boxes). Upgraded super old boxes into clear plastic totes. Should have the project completed, have full insulation and heat within the next 7 days. Then I spent next week on vacation painting kitchen cabinets. After that I have no more large house projects to complete.

My knees and legs already hurt like crazy. :fogey:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks. Been up watching movies since 3:30 with the smallest lady of the house… Mama was nice enough to let me sleep for a few hours while she tended to the crying one for hours… So now I must repay her so she will love me.

So far we’ve watched Outlaw King and learned all about Robert the Bruce, King of Scots. Now we are watching Robin Hood, learning about Kevin of Costner.

So far she’s not been amused…

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning folks

Made another large dent in the garage project the last few days. Got about 1/3 of my insulation installed. Got rid of over 50% of the stuff we had accumulated in the attic (mostly boxes). Upgraded super old boxes into clear plastic totes. Should have the project completed, have full insulation and heat within the next 7 days. Then I spent next week on vacation painting kitchen cabinets. After that I have no more large house projects to complete.

My knees and legs already hurt like crazy. :fogey:
    I've almost got my garage the way I want it now. I got one of those bigger tool cabinet/work benches from Home Depot which helped me organize better. We've really gone through stuff lately to declutter too. I just need to get the heater up, glad I have an electrician in the family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom