Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm (mostly) only here to have you all help me spend $. I thought it was a prerequisite here? I'm no where near TD or Sparky though. On that note....

ADM QD adapter for Mlok bipod in and on. My name's [Redacted], and I am a parts *****.
    41702d2adf20e908324d06f604b482bb.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If BA were still around, it would be on it’s way to the wizard by now.

Speaking of BA….this newly acquired surplus 75 shoot so incredibly good after being blessed by the Wizard, I thought it deserved some Hogue grips.

I was hoping to pass this around at the FGE and get more rounds through it but, as usual, time is always too short. Maybe we should just all move in with Patience?

997a64d37fbdbbc1ca3bce88215f2fde.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Most of you regulars to the thread have seen my kitchen table setup for cleaning Brutus. But, for the newer CZicko's, here's how to get 'r done. It gobbles up a lot of cleaning supplies .... as I let it slurp-up all the oil that the phosphate finish will hold, before returning to the safe.

i-kwTnBDX-XL.jpg

Next time, let's get even more shooters behind Brutus's trigger ! Tarzan even brought a gift .... a box of 50BMG ammo (what a guy !), and I had brought two boxes.
    I think that we only fired-off (8) rounds total, out of (30) available !
    Don't make me come after your Man Card ! ;)

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Won’t play for me either.

I got a window popped up when I clicked on it, and it gave me the option to download it, which I did. It's an .mp4 file. Then go to your downloads and double click with file manager, and it plays. It's a 31 mb file.

That's an impressive rifle. You don't have to hit your target, the concussion kills everything in sight!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There's plenty of room in the front fields for separate houses. Let me check google earth and I'll get back to you on how many mobile homes we can fit in there.
    Reed, I like you and I appreciate the new bar for my saw (which I used today) but if you spoil my view out the dining room window, you won't like the site rental fee.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Most of you regulars to the thread have seen my kitchen table setup for cleaning Brutus. But, for the newer CZicko's, here's how to get 'r done. It gobbles up a lot of cleaning supplies .... as I let it slurp-up all the oil that the phosphate finish will hold, before returning to the safe.

i-kwTnBDX-XL.jpg

Next time, let's get even more shooters behind Brutus's trigger ! Tarzan even brought a gift .... a box of 50BMG ammo (what a guy !), and I had brought two boxes.
    I think that we only fired-off (8) rounds total, out of (30) available !
    Don't make me come after your Man Card ! ;)
    Using TT's game worn socks for cleaning patches on that monster?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom