Not open for further replies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Most of that is hair. Kaiser is an old man. He is 12 or 13 this year. these are my father's GSD. Kai-Kai as hes called is the father of my older female. The black pup is the twin of my pup.

Edit: added pic of mine
    31fd4fa996916669c8e3c7648c8674a1.jpg

I miss the heck out of my big pups. Those are some fine looking hounds.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Here is one for you. After we had dinner this evening the kids went to the backyard to play and I go to our driveway and use the pressure washer to clean some ATV parts. This is at about 6:15. I finish up the parts and I went ahead and got the windshield of my car and the hood. I turn the pressure washer off then go over to the hose to turn it off, but it is already off. I double check it and it is turned all the way off. I thought this was weird so I go in our house and ask my wife if she by any chance went over and turned the water off, she said that she did not. She then said that she heard our neighbor say something to our kids, though she couldnt make out what it was. The kids were in the back yard singing loudly and playing so we are pretty sure he told them to be quiet. I can only assume that after he did that he went over and turned my water off. The spigot that I was using is on the side of the house that faces his house. Instead of coming to me and asking if I can have my kids not be so loud he turns off my water and tells them to be quiet! I was very upset. I explained to my daughter that I will talk with him because he shouldn't be correcting my kids in our backyard at 6:30 in the evening. I know he goes to work early and goes to bed early. He has asked us in the past to keep it quiet starting about 8pm and we try to do that to keep the peace. I will be talking with him when I see him in his yard again. Don't correct my kids and don't touch my water or anything else that belongs to us. I did move my water hose to the opposite side of our house.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Here is one for you. After we had dinner this evening the kids went to the backyard to play and I go to our driveway and use the pressure washer to clean some ATV parts. This is at about 6:15. I finish up the parts and I went ahead and got the windshield of my car and the hood. I turn the pressure washer off then go over to the hose to turn it off, but it is already off. I double check it and it is turned all the way off. I thought this was weird so I go in our house and ask my wife if she by any chance went over and turned the water off, she said that she did not. She then said that she heard our neighbor say something to our kids, though she couldnt make out what it was. The kids were in the back yard singing loudly and playing so we are pretty sure he told them to be quiet. I can only assume that after he did that he went over and turned my water off. The spigot that I was using is on the side of the house that faces his house. Instead of coming to me and asking if I can have my kids not be so loud he turns off my water and tells them to be quiet! I was very upset. I explained to my daughter that I will talk with him because he shouldn't be correcting my kids in our backyard at 6:30 in the evening. I know he goes to work early and goes to bed early. He has asked us in the past to keep it quiet starting about 8pm and we try to do that to keep the peace. I will be talking with him when I see him in his yard again. Don't correct my kids and don't touch my water or anything else that belongs to us. I did move my water hose to the opposite side of our house.
    I remember our conversation about your neighbor. What a jerk.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So... Did @T-DOGG buy a truck today?
    I did not. I test drove a 2019 F150, 2020 GMC Sierra and a 2020 Ram. The Ram surprised me and is tied with the F150 currently at most interest. However, discussing with the salesman, being the used market is what it is right now, it makes more sense for me to consider leasing a new truck instead with the option to buy at lease end. The cost of a new truck is not much more than used right now.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I did not. I test drove a 2019 F150, 2020 GMC Sierra and a 2020 Ram. The Ram surprised me and is tied with the F150 currently at most interest. However, discussing with the salesman, being the used market is what it is right now, it makes more sense for me to consider leasing a new truck instead with the option to buy at lease end. The cost of a new truck is not much more than used right now.
    I was wondering about new vs used right now, when I saw the price of the truck you posted, but had not priced them in a while myself.

As far as lease goes, what's the current advantage for that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom