Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Military specs for armor piercing require that the boolits will pass through 5/8" of hardened steel at 200 yards (going from memory).
    Then a spray of zillion-degree temperature magnesium (primarily) will ignite everything that's flammable.
    And if it's dim light .... you can watch the boolit fly to the target. FUN !!!
    So, you're planning to turn the steel targets into Swiss cheese? At night to watch the light show and just before sitting around the campfire rangefire?

Oh, yeah ... that will be fun!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    When the Panzer needs disabled. On the moon.

Evening all. Been AWOL a few days. I creep through occasionally. Busy bees get the honey. Lots done, lots to catch up on. The package man came today. Stack em deep!

Edit: CGW order on hold. Momma said her new fridge comes first. Guess what'll be here next week. Lol. Wait, do I get a cut?
    2d5fbf777e34d61204528b75132329a9.jpg

I missed you ! .... and you got a nice shipment today. Cool ! :cool:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Just found out Wrigleys in FW has a Silencer Shop kiosk. I was thinking about getting a silencerco Octane for the 9s and not having to drive to Huntington makes my decision alot easier :spend:

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    sigh ..... I guess my boolits didn't cause any excitement :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll go hunt-down some Hellfire missiles ! :alright:

Hey...over here...can I fly the drone please?

I saw the API's listed and thought of you. Pretty paint job!

My question is, if you put a 5 gal can of gasoline behind a steel target plate and shoot it through the plate, do you get a "miniature" fuel/air bomb...Mother's baby so to speak?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Big Boy Toys, Deacon ! ;)
    Military specs for armor piercing require that the boolits will pass through 5/8" of hardened steel at 200 yards (going from memory).
    Then a spray of zillion-degree temperature magnesium (primarily) will ignite everything that's flammable.
    And if it's dim light .... you can watch the boolit fly to the target. FUN !!!

Still thinking...

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Nah, I want something that I don’t already have. I’m thinking Sig M17 but those are hard to find
    Well that would qualify for something that holds more than 10 rounds. You could also look at pistol with a brace, but you might already have one.

I have more CZ Scorpion mags being delivered tomorrow.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know nothing about stamp collecting, but know that stamps have value. How do you get something like that appraised or sell it?
    Not sure. My parents are moving into the assisted living facility so we boxed it up at his house as well as other items and furniture that was going, moved it and then unboxed it all and back in his book cases, etc. I hope it's a bit before I have to work on the appraisal side and dealing with it needing moved out of there.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hey...over here...can I fly the drone please?

I saw the API's listed and thought of you. Pretty paint job!

My question is, if you put a 5 gal can of gasoline behind a steel target plate and shoot it through the plate, do you get a "miniature" fuel/air bomb...Mother's baby so to speak?

I'm thinking of something similar .... perhaps shooting through a steel plate, and having a large BadGuy target (doused in lighter fluid) sitting about 6' behind it.
    Maybe incorporate some tannerite for extra effect ! :chest:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom