• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Seems like every year, I'm either eating snow or getting rained on taking it out. Or wondering why the windproof parka isn't so windproof coming across the ponds to get the battleship moored.....sucks getting old!!! (and the Mrs. doesn't want involvement, BUT wants the boat in the water......go figure:nuts::nuts:)

Would have been happier with 40+ acres with a rifle range.....raining? shoot another day.....
    Rifles dirty.....clean them tomorrow......
    Snowing? have a big fire waiting inside, with a hot totty after shooting!!!!
    Sounds like all the reasons that while I love to fish, I have not nor do I see doing so, purchased a boat (along with some additional reasons).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like all the reasons that while I love to fish, I have not nor do I see doing so, purchased a boat (along with some additional reasons).
    We grew up around camping/boating. Dad had boats. 1st was a 16' Owens with a Merc 100 on it. We learned to ski behind that one. A few more as we grew up but there was always a boat in the driveway or so it seemed. He ended up with a toon when they got older.
    I bought my 1st bought in about 77 from a friend in a divorce deal. It was trashed from sitting and kids.
    Fast forward to typical mouse engineering it hit the water with a 350 CI SB from a wrecked 70 Camaro water line exhaust and a new interior from the trashing it got sitting at the guys "X"s place. Damned nice boat and damned fast.
    19' SeaRay cuddy.
    We added the 26' toon we inherited from CKW's Pa-Pa when he passed so we were a boating family.

Man I miss the water. I miss the boats. But I do not miss the work involved.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    @wtburnette , I know you stated you wanted the OR version, but this looks like a pretty good deal given the sights on the Shield Plus: https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...r-vbob-glock-19-gen-5-s-w-shield-plus.507143/

I've purchased an item from the seller and he was GTG.

Thanks. I sent a PM. We'll see. If I remember correctly, I've dealt with him in the past. Yep, just looked it up, he was the guy I bought that sweet CZ 75 Compact stuffed full of CGW goodness.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This is coming together.
    Pick up the CZ on Sunday.
    bcannon has made mem a stellar deal on the perfect optic.
    I found my spare Harris BiPod.
    Need to find some spare mags I am told.
    And the search for the magic .22LR boooolitz will be forthcoming.

I am HATING all of you right now.......:n00b:
    :evilangel:

Welcome. The drinks are over there on the table. We have targets and calipers at the ready.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    BCM needed some additional info since it's my first order through them and it's shipping to my work address to avoid porch pirates at home. They seem very nice to deal with, very responsive. Got a scope and rings coming from bcannon. I'll be in business. This rifle will outshoot me, no problem.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom