Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Baby is sick. Running a fever off and on. Breathing sounds all congested. Currently asleep on my chest. I may stay in this recliner all night.

Good thing he's scheduled for a 6mo checkup in the morning. The Mrs is on the phone with the on call doc now, too.
    Thinking about you tonite Jagee. Get well prayers for your shorty my friend.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Mowed grass in the rain today. Had to run the turkeys off for a while. My sunburn isn't as bad as Vinny's, thankfully. Doesn't look like any skin will be lost but the aloe vera sure felt good on Sunday evening. It was a great way to swing into summer.
    Ordered an heirloom quality hutch for Barb to have in the dining room today. Worm holed Chestnut recycled barnwood. Amish made in Ohio. She got scared at the cost and I said screw it, you're worth it. Should be amazing.

It’s nice to see good people get nice stuff. She definitely deserves nice stuff.

Last edited:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Baby is sick. Running a fever off and on. Breathing sounds all congested. Currently asleep on my chest. I may stay in this recliner all night.

Good thing he's scheduled for a 6mo checkup in the morning. The Mrs is on the phone with the on call doc now, too.
    I hope the little one gets feeling better quickly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom