Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Mowed grass in the rain today. Had to run the turkeys off for a while. My sunburn isn't as bad as Vinny's, thankfully. Doesn't look like any skin will be lost but the aloe vera sure felt good on Sunday evening. It was a great way to swing into summer.
    Ordered an heirloom quality hutch for Barb to have in the dining room today. Worm holed Chestnut recycled barnwood. Amish made in Ohio. She got scared at the cost and I said screw it, you're worth it. Should be amazing.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Mowed grass in the rain today. Had to run the turkeys off for a while. My sunburn isn't as bad as Vinny's, thankfully. Doesn't look like any skin will be lost but the aloe vera sure felt good on Sunday evening. It was a great way to swing into summer.
    Ordered an heirloom quality hutch for Barb to have in the dining room today. Worm holed Chestnut recycled barnwood. Amish made in Ohio. She got scared at the cost and I said screw it, you're worth it. Should be amazing.
    WOW .... the Amish make fabulous furniture ! :wwub:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got a pic of that hutch? Sounds really cool.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Evening all
    So far my nose has completely peeled and most of my forehead. It's been quite awhile since I had a sunburn like this.
    Got to be careful with that stuff. Had some skin cancer carved out of my face several years ago likely due to lots of burns as a kid growing up in FL. Floppy hats and sunscreen on the face are a must for me these days along with good quality sunglasses (optometrist told me a few years ago I had the start of cataracts likely from sun damage of my eyes over the years).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom