Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    After my wife's Mother's Day present, a huge CC payment and hardware purchased to improve my steel target setup, I guess I won't be putting together another precision 22 rifle after all. But I'll still listen to what Patience wanted to sell me anyways, because reasons.... :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

I'll help...ugh color on the stock and the barrel must be a loser since the owner decided to replace it.

Who am I "kidding", love the color and the barrel is priced right. If it was in town I'd be terribly tempted and I have no current desire for another .22LR. Add a Kidd complete receiver and trigger group and you're shooting. Why haven't you bought it yet??? I'm still helping. :lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'll help...ugh color on the stock and the barrel must be a loser since the owner decided to replace it.

Who am I "kidding", love the color and the barrel is priced right. If it was in town I'd be terribly tempted and I have no current desire for another .22LR. Add a Kidd complete receiver and trigger group and you're shooting. Why haven't you bought it yet??? I'm still helping. :lmfao:
    I'd have to use my T/CR22 as the donor/host for that build and then I lose a nice/simple iron sight 22LR rifle that was setup for practicing various shooting positions.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Seems like every year, I'm either eating snow or getting rained on taking it out. Or wondering why the windproof parka isn't so windproof coming across the ponds to get the battleship moored.....sucks getting old!!! (and the Mrs. doesn't want involvement, BUT wants the boat in the water......go figure:nuts::nuts:)

Would have been happier with 40+ acres with a rifle range.....raining? shoot another day.....
    Rifles dirty.....clean them tomorrow......
    Snowing? have a big fire waiting inside, with a hot totty after shooting!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom